State of Illinois Welcoming Center: For Mexicans?

Maybe if you spent less time investigating and bitching about the Mexicans you wouldn't be on Food Stamps.

If there is logic in that statement, only you can see it.

Correction:

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
Quote: Originally Posted by RDD_1210
Maybe if you spent less time investigating and bitching about the Mexicans you wouldn't be on Food Stamps.

Excellent point.

Last edited:
You're on food stamps yet can afford a computer and an internet connection?

:eusa_eh:

the guy is a dipshit Ravi.....as "Bullfighter" before he got banned,he used to tell stories about how he is the victim and ALL the Illegals around him were doing great,and he is doing shitty....the Illegals all have $50,000 trucks and our poor idiot here only has a used Yugo....which is broke down.....:lol:.......but for some strange reason....he feels he should not better himself.....its not American to leave the shithole you live in,because he feels that if he does leave.....then those rascally Mexicans have won.....:eusa_eh:

If they're legal i don't care.

When 99% of "new Americans" are from Mexico? Is the rest of the world under quarentine?

What part of "if they are legal, then I don't care" are you having problems understanding?

maybe he understands Spanish Radio......si son legales, entonces no me importa......he should understand that.....im sure he has heard this one too....usted es un idiota de mierda Gordo.....

Yeah, REAL AMERICANS are entitled to food stamps but I don't have the kind of money those illegals have to buy a $50,000 SUV and a single family home that I will turn into a brothel.

:lol:.....did i not tell you.....you can change your name Gordo....but you cant change your stripes .....

the guy is a dipshit Ravi.....as "Bullfighter" before he got banned,he used to tell stories about how he is the victim and ALL the Illegals around him were doing great,and he is doing shitty....the Illegals all have $50,000 trucks and our poor idiot here only has a used Yugo....which is broke down.....:lol:.......but for some strange reason....he feels he should not better himself.....its not American to leave the shithole you live in,because he feels that if he does leave.....then those rascally Mexicans have won.....:eusa_eh:

If Harry Dresden were at the ALAMO, he'd go running home to momma at the first sign of a Mexican!:(

When 99% of "new Americans" are from Mexico? Is the rest of the world under quarentine?

What part of "if they are legal, then I don't care" are you having problems understanding?

maybe he understands Spanish Radio......si son legales, entonces no me importa......he should understand that.....im sure he has heard this one too....usted es un idiota de mierda Gordo.....

That's right Harry. You're just a Mexi-wannabe.:evil:

Yeah, REAL AMERICANS are entitled to food stamps but I don't have the kind of money those illegals have to buy a $50,000 SUV and a single family home that I will turn into a brothel.

:lol:.....did i not tell you.....you can change your name Gordo....but you cant change your stripes .....

You can give a Mexican a US citizenship, but you can't do anything about the stink.

And your bros seem to keep the US school system in the toilet when compared to the scores of the rest of the world. And they did that even when the teachers give them the usual 50% extra credit for being stupid Mexicans.

If Harry Dresden were at the ALAMO, he'd go running home to momma at the first sign of a Mexican!:(

geezus....i should be petrified were im at.....im still here dipshit.....no wonder the little Mexican kids on your street laugh at you......:lol:

geezus....i should be petrified were im at.....im still here dipshit....:lol:

Which county jail is that?

Harry, was he ass raped by a Hispanic or something?

when he leaves his shack in the barrio the Mexican kids throw plantains at him because they think he is such a douche....he is just one of our many Morons we have in the Country Radio.....but yet he thinks he is a REAL American because.....REAL Americans dont move out of a shithole ....they stay because that is telling the lowlifes who live there what a tough guy he is....but yet he bitches and cries about it in just about every post.....he is a loser....

when he leaves his shack in the barrio the Mexican kids throw plantains at him because they think he is such a douche....he is just one of our many Morons we have in the Country Radio.....but yet he thinks he is a REAL American because.....REAL Americans dont move out of a shithole ....they stay because that is telling the lowlifes who live there what a tough guy he is....but yet he bitches and cries about it in just about every post.....he is a loser....

Your ass is a "welcoming center for immigrants"!:lol:

Gordo if your trying to be funny you had better get some new material.....you suck.....

Gordo if your trying to be funny you had better get some new material.....you suck.....

You're the one whose defending the Mexican invasion of the US. And they are basically stealing all their ideas from Hitler.

You're the one whose defending the Mexican invasion of the US. And they are basically stealing all their ideas from Hitler.

show me in any post i have made Gordo where i said i was for Illegal Immigration......and Bullfighter has said the same things you are saying.....why is that?......

Yep......and payed for with American tax dollars.

I happened to be at a building that had a senior center that would help Americans sign up for various services when I noticed "State of Illinois Welcoming Center" on another floor. So being nosey, I went up to the 5th floor and walked in.

It was designed for Mexicans and I felt like I was the intruder. The decor was definately Mexican.
I went up to the counter and asked about a few legitimate problems I was having with food stamps and I was told to go to the main office miles away. I asked if they could take care of food stamps problems and he said that only if it was a new application. I didn't push any futher as I was late for an appointment but I searched the State of Illinois on the internet and found this:

DHS: Illinois Welcoming Center - DHS 4006

I didn't realize that Mexico was allowed to build a settlement in my neighborhood that was designed to help "immigrant/invaders" take money from poor Americans while we are left to stave.

But this is Luis Gutierrez's neighborhood and he'll start a jihad if Americans complain.

Here's another outrage:

State of Illinois,Immigrants - Citizenship Services

The only way Americans will ever remove the threat of the invading Mexican is a direct attack on Mexico!

If they had one for the irish or polish people, this would be ok? No problems, no threads? No? Didnt think so. Why is this?

If you feel to many hispanics are moving near you, move.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back