State Dept. Warns U.S. Citizens of Increased Violence, Kidnappings Abroad

I'm sure the weapons cache they had was just for defensive purposes.
I'm sure the deaths of the ATF agents (whom you seem to strangely endorse) was just an "oops" moment
I'm sure the multiple rapes of the women and kids there was just supposed to be a keeper watching his flock.

And you're talking about genes that make you immune to the shit you're swallowing...

For a minute I thought you were honestly describing some Muslims, especially the deplorable way they treat women and children.

So what exactly will they be discussing during his security summit he just called????

With this administration, it's not about getting serious about ending it or even calling it what it is. It's about changing language and putting a spin on terrorism that doesn't make the terrorists look evil. The way they talk, it's always about us changing our ways and sympathizing with them.

There is a reason why the march in Paris was ignored. It doesn't fit Obama's views of how we should respond to Muslim terrorists.

I'm sure the deaths of the ATF agents (whom you seem to strangely endorse) was just an "oops" moment
I'm sure the multiple rapes of the women and kids there was just supposed to be a keeper watching his flock.

And you're talking about genes that make you immune to the shit you're swallowing...

For a minute I thought you were honestly describing some Muslims, especially the deplorable way they treat women and children.

No, Koresh was raping kids in his compound. But since he was doing it in the name or religion; it's all good with the right wing nut jobs.

Violence has nothing to do with Islam; just fanatics being fanatics....

Right, fanatics following the most strict interpretations of ilsamic law. You must have the gene that makes all that shit you're swallowing taste good, but I'm not having any of it.

So, by the same measure, the Branch Davidians were examples of Christian Terrorism?

I don't know, were they going out killing people by the thousands? I don't think they killed anyone until the ATF stormed their compound. I think they were more of a closed cult.

You're fucking crazy if you think what I said endorsed anything that happened, a statement of fact is not an endorsement. The ATF was there for alleged weapons violations, I don't recall anyone being charged or convicted on any of the other charges you allege. I guess you can accuse them of anything now they are dead.

Yeah, they tried to serve a warrant and were repealed by force. You're endorsing that....like it or not.

No, Koresh was raping kids in his compound. But since he was doing it in the name or religion; it's all good with the right wing nut jobs.
And HAS BEEN POINTED OUT Koresh could have been arrested anytime in town away from the compound....there simply was no need for the raid

Right, fanatics following the most strict interpretations of ilsamic law. You must have the gene that makes all that shit you're swallowing taste good, but I'm not having any of it.

So, by the same measure, the Branch Davidians were examples of Christian Terrorism?

I don't know, were they going out killing people by the thousands? I don't think they killed anyone until the ATF stormed their compound. I think they were more of a closed cult.

You're fucking crazy if you think what I said endorsed anything that happened, a statement of fact is not an endorsement. The ATF was there for alleged weapons violations, I don't recall anyone being charged or convicted on any of the other charges you allege. I guess you can accuse them of anything now they are dead.

Yeah, they tried to serve a warrant and were repealed by force. You're endorsing that....like it or not.

Bull shit, you are bat shit crazy, my exact words were "I don't think they killed anyone until the ATF stormed their compound.", where is the endorsement in a simple statement of fact?

So what exactly will they be discussing during his security summit he just called????

With this administration, it's not about getting serious about ending it or even calling it what it is. It's about changing language and putting a spin on terrorism that doesn't make the terrorists look evil. The way they talk, it's always about us changing our ways and sympathizing with them.

There is a reason why the march in Paris was ignored. It doesn't fit Obama's views of how we should respond to Muslim terrorists.

Unfortunately I dont think even those that were there will be honest about the situation.... not Merkel or Hollande......we'll see

The terrorist in that case was Janet Reno, who incinerated innocent children.
Patently false.
No it isn't.
Of course it is. Anything you post is a lie...everyone knows that.
That's your rebuttal? Pretty damn weak.
Compared to "no it isn't"?

Look...you're well known as a pathological liar. Its a reputation you've earned. Not my fault.
Well, I guess name calling is all you have so there's not much point wasting time on you. Have a good night.

Forum List

Back