State Department Admits Terrorists Are Posing As Refugees, Obama Continues Push To Increase Refugees

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Told Jihadists are Infiltrating Through Refugee Program, Guess What he did...

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country. Every action he has taken while in office screams that he is an enemy within. Yet, we are doing virtually nothing to stop him. Terrorism and dead Americans are the result of our apathy and complacency. Obama and his administration admit that this will end in terrorism. We know it will too. Why are we just letting this happen? Has America lost her will to fight and survive?

Obama Told Jihadists are Infiltrating Through Refugee Program, Guess What he did...

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country. Every action he has taken while in office screams that he is an enemy within. Yet, we are doing virtually nothing to stop him. Terrorism and dead Americans are the result of our apathy and complacency. Obama and his administration admit that this will end in terrorism. We know it will too. Why are we just letting this happen? Has America lost her will to fight and survive?
When are you personally going to do something about it?

• Banned

And again...The facts but YOU don't provide ANY to your comment! Where are YOUR facts to contest these FACTS??

And again...The facts but YOU don't provide ANY to your comment! Where are YOUR facts to contest these FACTS??
I'm not contesting anything. I asked what and when you are personally going to do something about it?

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country.
What happened to, "Hail the Commander and Chief!"

Why are we just letting this happen?
Why not protest by putting your hands in your pockets and refusing to stand the next time the national anthem is played. Or is that too daring for you to handle?
s-l64.jpg

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country. Every action he has taken while in office screams that he is an enemy within.
Idiots like you deny that you are the most vile racists on the face of this earth and that your opinion has nothing to do with race. Yes, I know it is true that shouting 'Racist!' is the first thing out of the mouths of people who cannot debate against issues they dislike, and that the tactic is no better than the opposition's. However ……… I am willing to bet my next pension check that as soon as another black man or black woman runs for the presidency of the United States you'll be the first to mouth off about how the last black president was a *** and a *** so it is a bad idea to elect another one. Got ya'!
hit.gif

is there anything your not afraid of?

I challenge the OP to provide a link showing a refugee doing a terrorist attack in the United States.

Got news for them.............they can't..............all the terror attacks in this country have been performed by either (a) US citizens (b) US naturalized citizens or (c) people who came into this country on a visa.

Since we haven't had a terror attack by a refugee in this country, I don't think the vetting of the refugees is the problem, it's the people who come in this country on visas (which need to be vetted much better), or lone wolf types who became radicalized.

Forum List

Back