Stark Industries: A TrumpUSA Fan-Fic!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a comic book-stylized TrumpUSA paranoia-tale about modern-age science-marketing, which I'm sure would appeal to the numerous recent anti-Trump pedestrian protesters...

Who says politics can't be fun?

====

killian.png

Tony Stark was considered an eccentric science-industry businessman and theorist who used his inherited wealth to establish Stark Industries and keep hidden the fact that he was actually the armored-vigilante named Iron Man. Iron Man wanted to make a 'pact' with President Trump and his ghoulish finance-minister Jim Thorn (a man who wore an eye-patch).

film.jpeg

Stark Industries was invested in various 'watchmaker theories of economics' and consumer products that reflected a modern interest in 'transparency-gears' (as Stark claimed). Iron Man wanted a private meeting with Thorn to discuss private funding for his special military-tech project involving designing a special shape-shifting gelatinous A.I. silicon 'entity' known simply as The Blob which was invincible to bullets. Iron Man intended to convince Thorn to have the U.S.government finance the development and research for the design of The Blob.

collageA.jpg

When Thorn refused to fund The Blob project for Stark Industries (on behalf of the Trump Administration), Iron Man became enraged and decided to develop The Blob anyway using spare parts and chemicals and DNA samples procured from his science labs (and from a couple of nifty heists at the Salk Institute in California). Iron Man successfully gave birth to The Blob and released it onto Syria and Iran from a private-jet he owned. Three months later, Thorn and the U.S. government found themselves scrambling to deal with The Blob oozing in the streets of the Middle East and compelling President Trump to immediately deal with Sunni-Shia 'troubles' (in Syria/Iran) to unite humanity in an effort to destroy The Blob. Stark was in his lavish hidden castle smoking a cigar, watching CNN and declaring to himself, "I've used an abomination to create international solidarity. God bless the Human Genome Project!"

====

Forum List

Back