Stargate Atlantis

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
Thinking of an episode where John Sheppard in another universe was a cop in Vegas. A screw up in the gulf war hut his advancement. Anyway there was an alien called a Wraith there trying to contact his people. And the episode centered on Sheppard being told of this by the Stargate people and a continuous song played by Johnny Cash called Solitary Man. Though this to be one of the best episodes of the series.

I liked it. Plus it showed what a really good actor David Hewlett is.

Thinking of an episode where John Sheppard in another universe was a cop in Vegas. A screw up in the gulf war hut his advancement. Anyway there was an alien called a Wraith there trying to contact his people. And the episode centered on Sheppard being told of this by the Stargate people and a continuous song played by Johnny Cash called Solitary Man. Though this to be one of the best episodes of the series.
Didn't Neil Diamond do "Solitary Man"?

This was the Johnny Cash version. And now I wonder who sung it first. I watched an episode of Stargate Atlantis and though of this episode because of the song. Cash could really sing down in the dumps.

This was the Johnny Cash version. And now I wonder who sung it first. I watched an episode of Stargate Atlantis and though of this episode because of the song. Cash could really sing down in the dumps.
Since Neil wrote it. I would have to say he did.

My girl used to always blow me during that. Good show! :113:
I probably missed more than I should have but I remember the OP episode, they had these nasty staff weapons.
Staffs with Sais coming off them and stuff.

I was in the middle of watching the first Stargate TV series when the Netflix license to them both ran out. That was years ago.

It was all right. Never caught the Atlantis series though.

An interesting coincidence: Jason Momoa, who played Ronon Dex on Stargate Atlantis, went on to play Aquaman, in which he sets out to lead the underwater kingdom of Atlantis.

Forum List

Back