starbucks fired woman cause she is white.

When was the last time you were at a Starbucks? There is usually a line, so if I need to go to the bathroom I will do that and then come out and get in line and order.

I guess that doesn't make sense when you have white, racist brain disease.
I’ve been in that exact situation and simply told the manager or cashier I’d be back to order after using the bathroom. That’s usually good enough.

I’ve been in that exact situation and simply told the manager or cashier I’d be back to order after using the bathroom. That’s usually good enough.
I’ve done that too, but when I posted it here, SuperBlackSupremacist said it was bullshit - that nobody does that.

And he’s trying to make this about race, like all these leftists do: anytime something happens that a black doesn’t like, it always has to be “because I’m black!”

I've never had to tell them that, I go to the pisser and then come back and get in line. I have never seen anyone tell the clerk they are going to the restroom and I will order when I come back Not sure why you clowns have to lie so much, yes I do.

I’ve done that too, but when I posted it here, SuperBlackSupremacist said it was bullshit - that nobody does that.
That's exactly what it is. You walk in and there are 5 or 6 folks in line and you just walk to the counter and say, "I'm going to the restroom, I will order when I come back." Nobody does that bullshit, you go handle your business and then come back and get in line.
And he’s trying to make this about race, like all these leftists do: anytime something happens that a black doesn’t like, it always has to be “because I’m black!”
America made it about race, if it wasn't there would have never been racism and discrimination in this country.

I've never had to tell them that, I go to the pisser and then come back and get in line. I have never seen anyone tell the clerk they are going to the restroom and I will order when I come back Not sure why you clowns have to lie so much, yes I do.
Don’t accuse me of lying unless you have validation. We are just sharing experiences. I told the clerk or manager I would be back to purchase if I saw a policy stating that bathroom use was for customers only.

When was the last time you were at a Starbucks? There is usually a line, so if I need to go to the bathroom I will do that and then come out and get in line and order.

I guess that doesn't make sense when you have white, racist brain disease.
There were two black guys

One can order while the other one goes to the bathroom

And dont tell me they couldnt wait because they were sitting at a table and refused to leave when the cops showed up

There were two black guys

One can order while the other one goes to the bathroom
They probably didn't want to order until everyone was there and how do you know they both didn't have to take a leak.
And dont tell me they couldnt wait because they were sitting at a table and refused to leave when the cops showed up.
They were meeting someone there genuis, when I meet some of my partners for breakfast we don't order until everyone gets there.

We already covered that

Are they queer?

Most Starbucks are single occupant facilities
Come on dude, you sound like an idiot. Of course if it's single occupancy only one of them is going in there.

All parties had not arrived, so they didn't want to order until they were all there.

Now the liberals are out there saying that the Asians who took the case to the Supreme Court are proxys for white supremacists. Now, I have seen it all…. What a joke. Here is what Asians should do next…. sue the NFL and NBA for under representation of Asians. Go try out for an NFL team and demand a quota for better representation. Go audition for primary characters on BET entertainment and when you don’t get hired, sue for discrimination.
white supremacy is just other races way of playing the race card.

Come on dude, you sound like an idiot. Of course if it's single occupancy only one of them is going in there.

All parties had not arrived, so they didn't want to order until they were all there.
Then the other one can order coffee

Forum List

Back