Star Wars Galaxies

NightTrain

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2003
Wasilla, Alaska
Maybe I should have been clearer in the other thread as to the title... there's gotta be people here that play this game!

It's a real time 3D game, playing online with people all over the planet. Min requirements are a 900 MHz, 256K RAM, and a 56K modem.

By far and away the best game I've ever played!

5 out of 5 stars.

I was pgoing to play this game, but I had a couple friends who got it first and agreed without exception that it was awful. Too buggy, not enough content.

Put simply, they released it too soon.

I was going to be a rifleman/droid engineer. It turned out most of the droids were, and continue to be, bugged and worthless.

Middle Earth Online would be a lot cooler if they let you be an orc, goblin, easterling, or southron. Race's are too limited, and confining themselves as they have within a small timeframe, they are limiting themselves too much too early.

And even though obviously everyone would want to be one, and there were only supposed to be a handful, why can't I be Istari?

The game has alot of potential. The base game is solid, but yes more content is needed. I played for 6 months nonstop and then got into a rut. I'll pick it up again in a few months because the space expansion is coming this fall. That will be sweet.

I think my addiction has subsided somewhat... I banked up a couple million credits & am a Master Rifleman / Master Doctor. Pretty cool stuff. I've completed all 4 holocron professions, working on my silent to make Jedi lately, but gave it up... I'll just wait for the quest based Jedi.

My brother figured out a way to double slice weapons about a month ago, so I ran out and bought about 20 T21 rifles & had him slice them up. One of them is a double damage slice, 405 / 617 damage. Ohhh yeah :) As far as I know, it's the best one in the game. The next day they patched the bug, so they're pretty rare. In PVP I kick much ass with the big gun :)

There's not too many bugs, lately.. they've pretty well got that handled now. For a while there, every day there was another patch.

Yeah, the space based will be pretty cool, I guess that will work off of your faction points. I'm maxed out as a Rebel Colonel, so I'll be able to nab a pretty nice ship, I'm thinking.

I kind of burned out on the game, I've been giving it a break lately. It's still the best game I've ever played.

Forum List

Back