Star Wars 7 coming in 2015

The first one was absolutely fantastic. Then it was pretty much all downhill from there. The rest were still good and worth seeing, but they just weren't the same as the first. It's time to move on to something new.

The Empire has risen, the Emperior and Vader dead, where else can the story go?

Luke and Leah have geriatric sex

MarkHamill316951_150.jpg

Carrie_Fisher_fat4.jpg

eh no thanks

I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back, not planning on it either.

Given the massive letdown of last three, my expectations aren't very high.

I saw South Park the movie and it was better than the Star Wars movie I saw the week before.
I save coke points and go to the movies for free, and get popcorn and soda for free, try it.

Last edited:
Time will only tell, because the Phantom Menace SUCKED, The Attack of the Clones was better and the ending battle scene, plus Yodi and Count Dooko fight scene saved the movie, but it still was lacking. However, Revenge of the Sith was pretty damage good. 1 to 1 1/2 out of 3 is OK.

So time will only tell. If they get good writers, good characters (NO MORE JAR JAR) and good story, then it's great news!

I for one am excited either way. My 3 oldest will be old enough to go to this one. It will be like when my pops took me to see Return of the Jedi!

The Empire has risen, the Emperior and Vader dead, where else can the story go?

There is plenty they can do. I remember reading the Timothy Zahn books that took place after Episode 6, and they were kick ass.

Forum List

Back