Star Bucks..you embraced the left..now suffer for it...employee brags about spitting in coffee...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....Star Bucks is a left company....now they have a black lies matter employee bragging about spitting into the coffee of police officers...guess what...black lies matter hates white people too......so if you are a non black...buy your coffee somewhere else...you don't know what they may be doing to it....

You wanted this Star Bucks.....now live with it...

California Black Lives Matter Proud of Facebook Post Saying They Spit in Police Officer's Starbucks - Breitbart

A California Black Lives Matter group claiming one of its members happily spit in a local police officer’s Starbucks order is also saying they are proud of the incident, even as the Starbuck’s location is denying it ever happened.

A Facebook post on the Black Lives Matter sponsored page titled “Stockton Police Department, Corruption Reporting Page,” announced that a Stockton police officer was given a coffee order laced with spit.

“We are very happy to report that today this officer from Stockton Police Department got to have coffee at Starbucks with the public,” The post reads, “it was hot coffee according to our supporters served with a side of spit they even gave it to him with a smile and a nice comment.”

And if you read the rest of the article.....black lies matter.....is doing it in more than just this place.....Why on Earth would you still go to Starbucks knowing that this is behavior they will accept.....

After the store’s denial, the Black Lives Matter group insisted that store managers are lying and that the incident did, indeed, take place, but they won’t say which employee did it so the employee won’t face any repercussions.

The group also claimed that another restaurant in the area does the same thing to orders by police officers, but the group refused to name the place.

The cops and the store both denied the incident happened, plus there's no BLM group in Stockton.

Fake news alert.

Blacks all over this country have been doing that since Jesse Jackson bragged about spitting in white people's salads back in 1968.

Blacks all over this country have been doing that since Jesse Jackson bragged about spitting in white people's salads back in 1968.

Well, for every story I read about that, S.J.
I'll have to think of the stories of people paying for a meal for an officer or comping their check.

Last year the story and photo of the Oregon officer hugging a tearful frightened boy at a Ferguson protest
caught my eye and captured my heart.

This year, the story of the Dallas officers getting shot at while ushering crowds of people to safety
left a lasting impression, including on some of the people saved who came away with greater respect and GRATITUDE for police.

I'll think about that and focus on something greater.

And if you read the rest of the article.....black lies matter.....is doing it in more than just this place.....Why on Earth would you still go to Starbucks knowing that this is behavior they will accept.....

After the store’s denial, the Black Lives Matter group insisted that store managers are lying and that the incident did, indeed, take place, but they won’t say which employee did it so the employee won’t face any repercussions.

The group also claimed that another restaurant in the area does the same thing to orders by police officers, but the group refused to name the place.
To me, if the whole story can't be shared, then none of it should be out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back