Stanford research: Political animosity exceeds racial hostility

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
"New Stanford research shows that Democrats and Republicans are increasingly polar opposites – their political biases spill over into their social lives. Along party lines and ideology, more than even race or religion, Americans are distrustful of those who are not politically similar." Stanford research Political animosity exceeds racial hostility

A certain type of Americans, on the further right and further left, simply have to hate. Are you one of the haters?

No, I live down south, if I didn't have conservative friends I would not have a lot of friends. Of course, most people are not nearly as nasty to your face as they are on an anonymous message board. They know me to be a hard working, honest and upstanding individual fitting none of the stereotypes and so there is little friction. I also avoid extended conversations on politics in real life because fuck that noise.

"New Stanford research shows that Democrats and Republicans are increasingly polar opposites – their political biases spill over into their social lives. Along party lines and ideology, more than even race or religion, Americans are distrustful of those who are not politically similar." Stanford research Political animosity exceeds racial hostility

A certain type of Americans, on the further right and further left, simply have to hate. Are you one of the haters?
Good. That's progress. :thup:

Forum List

Back