Stairway to Heaven is a CRAPPY SONG

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
there are 20 Beatles hits that were goodor better than that crappy ovverrated tune

Not one member of the boy band could even come close to playing guitar like Jimmy Paige and Ringo couldn't drum a tenth as well as John Bonham.

1 shot wonders- and it wasn't that good anyway

I certainly wasn' t blown-over when it came out

Stairway was an inexplicable culr hit.

I remember how unimpressed I was b it -wenton forever.........................................................................

The Beatles suck a big fat one.

I was around when they were big. No one cool listened to them. They were played on AM stations and we called it "Teeny bopper" music and was to be shunned.

they were the Backstreet Boys of my generation. Talk about over-rated.

there are 20 Beatles hits that were goodor better than that crappy ovverrated tune
Popped my very first boner slow dancing with girls to that tune in Jr. High. (Sigh. Smile)

Learned the whole tune minus lead on guitar years ago. At the very least it's a good practice tune. Starts slow then speeds up. Not just a bunch of easy open chords either.

Fuck you ginscpy. Fuck you. :lol:

Picture of ginscpy...

beatlemania3.jpg

Popped my very first boner slow dancing with girls to that tune in Jr. High. (Sigh. Smile)

Learned the whole tune minus lead on guitar years ago. At the very least it's a good practice tune. Starts slow then speeds up. Not just a bunch of easy open chords either.

You never got a boner before junior high?

You never got a boner before junior high?
Hmm, well not that I can remember. I like to count Dancing with this girl name Gina as my "first boner". :lol:

Every time ginscpy makes another asinine Beetles thread, I make a silent prayer of thanksgiving to that savior of humanity, Yoko Ono.

Yeah, Stairway can't hold a candle to such stellar classics as 'I wanna hold your hand' or 'Yellow Submarine.' :thup:

Forum List

Back