Staged Terror Rally

Can you code that in Java for me?

A Majority of Biblical accounts are true and then some are false.
The Truth of the creator has been diluted and spread throuh many religions. That is why there are so many. They all have a hint of Truth which attracts people and draws them in. There is no one religion that is complete.

I know this because I have expirencied too many things that aligns with so many more religions then just one. Let me give you an idea...

Catharism
Christian
Islam
Mormon
Scientology
to a less extent pure gnosticism
Buddism

So is anything possibile and all these reigions contain part of the Truth in them.... How can it be right that only one is correct?

There is still no actual proof that any of them are true, nor is there any proof of a 'creator'. the draw to religion is because they attempt to answer that which science cannot. For instance, the Ancient Egyptians came up with a simple myth for creation, Ptah got off and his sperm became the universe, after that he just watched it grow and didn't care what happened. If anything created the universe that has any intelligence behind it then that would fit better than any others. For if the creator did care we'd all be destroyed for humans have become, well, too bent on proving which imaginary friend is real instead of expanding knowledge and intelligence. Another claims that we are part of the creator and nothing more than a tic on its body. Then another claims that we are the creator ourselves and that we are here only because we believe we are. Each story is different, so saying they are in any way the same is just naive. Science gives us a creator as well, though more believable many of those who are more interested in being right want to ignore it. The real creator is physics, beyond that it's all myth. Whatever helps people sleep easy is fine, but when they want to try to block actual learning by teaching children theirs is fact or when they want to force everyone else to follow their beliefs (because they rarely follow it themselves) then it's just wrong and evil, and by all definitions, terrorism. It's ruling by fear.

Um ... not sure if you worded that right. They put forth more false information in an attempt to. There are and never have been any facts to support anything from their religion, even the original churches are still looking, the Catholics who started the whole thing say that they only have faith and lack scientific evidence. All attempts (like the huge practical joke of Noahs Ark piece being found) have always been proven to be false or just plain made up.

What about the proof of dinosaurs and humans living together disproving the theory of evolution. Would you then consider creation?

What about the proof of dinosaurs and humans living together disproving the theory of evolution. Would you then consider creation?

*smirks* Oh yeah, that new myth. That one is just funny. Look over it closely, it is all based on a stupid finding of 'footprints'. The archeologists are still getting a good laugh at that one.

*smirks* Oh yeah, that new myth. That one is just funny. Look over it closely, it is all based on a stupid finding of 'footprints'. The archeologists are still getting a good laugh at that one.

Why are the findings stupid werent the footprints considered an evidence proving dinosaurs existed before humans?

*rae* You haven't heard of how some tried saying that the footprints proved that humans lived with dinosaurs?

considering they have been dated to the time in question i would find that evidence beyond compelling and otherwise we would have to disregard carbon dating all together

There is still no actual proof that any of them are true, nor is there any proof of a 'creator'. the draw to religion is because they attempt to answer that which science cannot. For instance, the Ancient Egyptians came up with a simple myth for creation, Ptah got off and his sperm became the universe, after that he just watched it grow and didn't care what happened. If anything created the universe that has any intelligence behind it then that would fit better than any others. For if the creator did care we'd all be destroyed for humans have become, well, too bent on proving which imaginary friend is real instead of expanding knowledge and intelligence. Another claims that we are part of the creator and nothing more than a tic on its body. Then another claims that we are the creator ourselves and that we are here only because we believe we are. Each story is different, so saying they are in any way the same is just naive. Science gives us a creator as well, though more believable many of those who are more interested in being right want to ignore it. The real creator is physics, beyond that it's all myth. Whatever helps people sleep easy is fine, but when they want to try to block actual learning by teaching children theirs is fact or when they want to force everyone else to follow their beliefs (because they rarely follow it themselves) then it's just wrong and evil, and by all definitions, terrorism. It's ruling by fear.

Well for some of us that time is going to come, sooner then you think.

The Creators timing is different then ours and the knowledge that is flowing around this world is contained and limited.

Your description of those religions were bias and limited, they did not look at the teachings as a whole. It is hard to decern what is right and wrong with them. It is not about the religion itself that is important, it is about the connection with the Creator that is. That is why they are not right first off..... They have given themselves to worship the religion not the Creator....

I do what I can to be fair non-bias and non judging.

Affinity - Reality - Communication

Take that with you.

considering they have been dated to the time in question i would find that evidence beyond compelling and otherwise we would have to disregard carbon dating all together

Hate to say this, but Carbon dating has been proven to be unreliable. The hoax about the piece of 'Noahs Ark' proved that. So I don't put much weight on that. Here these is only simple logic, archeology has been around a loooooooong time. It is only recently that we started taking the bones from the sites and keeping them in museums. So the sites were probably just explored a long time ago then reburied or allowed to be reburied.

Also, to smash the carbon dating flaw, the dirt would still be the same age as the rest around it, you cannot carbon date the act only what it leaves behind.

Well for some of us that time is going to come, sooner then you think.

The Creators timing is different then ours and the knowledge that is flowing around this world is contained and limited.

Your description of those religions were bias and limited, they did not look at the teachings as a whole. It is hard to decern what is right and wrong with them. It is not about the religion itself that is important, it is about the connection with the Creator that is. That is why they are not right first off..... They have given themselves to worship the religion not the Creator....

I do what I can to be fair non-bias and non judging.

Affinity - Reality - Communication

Take that with you.

*rae* I am now starting to wonder ... where did you get your drugs?

Hate to say this, but Carbon dating has been proven to be unreliable. The hoax about the piece of 'Noahs Ark' proved that. So I don't put much weight on that. Here these is only simple logic, archeology has been around a loooooooong time. It is only recently that we started taking the bones from the sites and keeping them in museums. So the sites were probably just explored a long time ago then reburied or allowed to be reburied.

Also, to smash the carbon dating flaw, the dirt would still be the same age as the rest around it, you cannot carbon date the act only what it leaves behind.

So barefoot archeologist left footprints then buried their discoveries?? We can accurately say the footprints were made at the same time as well

The entire terrorism with muslims is fabricated and will not stop until a global plantation is put into play. They are using this escuse to take over Iran, Irag, afganistan and other contries that do not run on the same corporate networks like the US and it's allies.

It is only joke on us that they deen serious and emminent danger, the Truth is the danger comes from the same people trying to "protect us" in the name of "freedom".

To a certain extent, I agree with you about "people trying to 'protect' us in the name of freedom". A nation is more pliable when a level of fear is maintained.

However, terrorism, Muslim or other, isn't fabricated. The dead Marines & Docs in the Beirut barracks, the men and women blown up aboard the Cole, and many other victims would disagree with you. So do I.

To a certain extent, I agree with you about "people trying to 'protect' us in the name of freedom". A nation is more pliable when a level of fear is maintained.

However, terrorism, Muslim or other, isn't fabricated. The dead Marines & Docs in the Beirut barracks, the men and women blown up aboard the Cole, and many other victims would disagree with you. So do I.

How about casuality of propaganda then?

Forum List

Back