Staff...question about Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's either a genuine disagreement or a subliminal neg. For instance if I ask a question, "why don't you like mani, shart," and bugger negs me it is obvious bugger is having a hissy fit.

(No offense bugger, you didn't do this).

We did this already and that doesn't logically follow.

Yanno I seem to remember Cereal_Killer noting, back in the thread announcing this new system was coming, several options being considered besides the ones we have, which wouldn't necessarily mean "agree" or "disagree" such as "that's funny" or "wtf?"
Yanno, I have made up my mind to stop mourning the loss of the beloved software, we all loved, hated, criticized and tolerated, and embrace this new system. We will either get used to it, or not, and I choose to get used to it. Regardless to whom the responsibility fell to upgrade, I feel they knew what they were doing. I even think they may be feeling some pain...our pain. They have all the facts. I don't. No blame on anyone. The end of an era is here and a new one has begun.

From the deepest and thickest mud, the most beautiful lotus flowers bloom.—Anonymous

Is this your way of saying that you're happy with Avatars that are so small we cannot see if your nipples are showing?

:boobies:

^
applause.gif

Nope. It's either a genuine disagreement or a subliminal neg. For instance if I ask a question, "why don't you like mani, shart," and bugger negs me it is obvious bugger is having a hissy fit.

Yanno I seem to remember Cereal_Killer noting, back in the thread announcing this new system was coming, several options being considered besides the ones we have, which wouldn't necessarily mean "agree" or "disagree" such as "that's funny" or "wtf?"
Yanno, I have made up my mind to stop mourning the loss of the beloved software, we all loved, hated, criticized and tolerated, and embrace this new system. We will either get used to it, or not, and I choose to get used to it. Regardless to whom the responsibility fell to upgrade, I feel they knew what they were doing. I even think they may be feeling some pain...our pain. They have all the facts. I don't. No blame on anyone. The end of an era is here and a new one has begun.

From the deepest and thickest mud, the most beautiful lotus flowers bloom.—Anonymous

Is this your way of saying that you're happy with Avatars that are so small we cannot see if your nipples are showing?

:lol: Yes, I am quite happy with the size. :eusa_think:

Left clicking over the Avatar blows it up.......

:bye1:

Yes I checked.

Left clicking over the Avatar blows it up.......

:bye1:

Yes I checked.

Well, yes, I knew that. :lol: I also LOVE that. ;) Options. Seek and ye shall find??

[QUOTE="Samson, post: 9704516, member: 21821

Here's the End.

gif-hell-animation-lake-of-fire-man-falling-in-hell.gif

Well thanks bro-----totally ruin the book for everyone !!!!! :death::death:

If it would make you feel any better, I'd also insert a looped sound track....something by Billy Joel.

Sweet--maybe "uptown girl"

I'm thinking "We Didn't Start The Fire" would be a more appropriate Billy Joel tune.

Brinkley is pretty hot in that video------:banana:

[QUOTE="Samson, post: 9704516, member: 21821

Here's the End.

gif-hell-animation-lake-of-fire-man-falling-in-hell.gif

Well thanks bro-----totally ruin the book for everyone !!!!! :death::death:

If it would make you feel any better, I'd also insert a looped sound track....something by Billy Joel.

Sweet--maybe "uptown girl"

I'm thinking "We Didn't Start The Fire" would be a more appropriate Billy Joel tune.

Brinkley is pretty hot in that video------:banana:

Yes, she is. She should be an angel in lingerie instead of burning in hellfire damnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back