Staff...question about Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So...if someone gives a shitload of Redex's....either because they truly disagree or just to be a schmuck...does the Redex's affect ANY part of someone else's ratings in any way?

What I really want to know is: Is there a lethal number of Red X's I can give?

I think it would be remarkably cool to have a board function where a member received Y = disagrees from n =number of different members, then approaching some max, the function = Y^n, the member's avatar begins to smoke, and eventually bursts into virtual flames.

Nope. It's either a genuine disagreement or a subliminal neg. For instance if I ask a question, "why don't you like mani, shart," and bugger negs me it is obvious bugger is having a hissy fit.

(No offense bugger, you didn't do this).

A subliminal neg.

image.jpg

I think it would be remarkably cool to have a board function where a member received Y = disagrees from n =number of different members, then approaching some max, the function = Y^n, the member's avatar begins to smoke, and eventually bursts into virtual flames.

Yes, then it would be an animated avatar and Pixie would come back.

So...if someone gives a shitload of Redex's....either because they truly disagree or just to be a schmuck...does the Redex's affect ANY part of someone else's ratings in any way?
I wanna play..

There is a green/black/red. We know green means like or agree. Looks like black is a neutralized green. So I suggest we target someone and see if we can get their red up .....mwhahahahahaha

Well, let's run that through another wringer:

dx = 240 RedExes

wordmath2.png

Yes, the avatar first dances the macarena and then explodes.

But that would require animated avatars :eek:

Nope. It's either a genuine disagreement or a subliminal neg. For instance if I ask a question, "why don't you like mani, shart," and bugger negs me it is obvious bugger is having a hissy fit.

We did this already and that doesn't logically follow.

Yanno I seem to remember Cereal_Killer noting, back in the thread announcing this new system was coming, several options being considered besides the ones we have, which wouldn't necessarily mean "agree" or "disagree" such as "that's funny" or "wtf?"

something like this

Here's the End.

gif-hell-animation-lake-of-fire-man-falling-in-hell.gif

Yanno I seem to remember Cereal_Killer noting, back in the thread announcing this new system was coming, several options being considered besides the ones we have, which wouldn't necessarily mean "agree" or "disagree" such as "that's funny" or "wtf?"

The very simplest of options seem to have confused the average USMB member.

I can only imagine the mental anguish anything more complicated than the choices we have now may cause.....

Lemme try though....

:blowup:

We did this already and that doesn't logically follow.

Yanno, I have made up my mind to stop mourning the loss of the beloved software, we all loved, hated, criticized and tolerated, and embrace this new system. We will either get used to it, or not, and I choose to get used to it. Regardless to whom the responsibility fell to upgrade, I feel they knew what they were doing. I even think they may be feeling some pain...our pain. They have all the facts. I don't. No blame on anyone. The end of an era is here and a new one has begun.

From the deepest and thickest mud, the most beautiful lotus flowers bloom.—Anonymous

something like this

Here's the End.

gif-hell-animation-lake-of-fire-man-falling-in-hell.gif

Well thanks bro-----totally ruin the book for everyone !!!!! :death::death:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back