Stacey Abrams sues to get unlimited fundraising committee....All You Can Eat?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
ATLANTA (AP) — Democrat Stacey Abrams filed suit Monday asking a federal judge to give a committee associated with her campaign for governor the immediate right to begin raising and spending unlimited sums under Georgia law.

Abrams is challenging as unconstitutional a new kind of fundraising committee created by Georgia lawmakers last year. Called a leadership committee, it allows certain people and groups to accept unlimited contributions.

Giving to direct candidate committees is limited to $7,600 apiece for the primary and general elections and $4,500 for any runoff election.

Stacey Abrams sues to get unlimited fundraising committee

Jabba the Gap wants all the funds....Now get in my belly. ;)

Boy howdy. I bet that fat hog could flat tear up the Ole Times Country Buffet in Valdosta.

They'd have to get one of the farmers to drag her away from the table with a John Deere tractor.

ATLANTA (AP) — Democrat Stacey Abrams filed suit Monday asking a federal judge to give a committee associated with her campaign for governor the immediate right to begin raising and spending unlimited sums under Georgia law.

Abrams is challenging as unconstitutional a new kind of fundraising committee created by Georgia lawmakers last year. Called a leadership committee, it allows certain people and groups to accept unlimited contributions.

Giving to direct candidate committees is limited to $7,600 apiece for the primary and general elections and $4,500 for any runoff election.

I'm buying stock in Popeye's Chicken.

So what is the personal input regarding your post?
Hell with Georgia politics and their problems losing to voters.
A little bit about a certain person being sued over spending campaign money without declaring intent is happening now in this country. Guess who is being sued for that illegal use of funds? Huh?

black ppl are going to lose their damn minds when we put that giant pile of POS in jail for election fraud lol

black ppl are going to lose their damn minds when we put that giant pile of POS in jail for election fraud lol

Except the white current governor already has such a committee and is raking in cash as fast as he can. The only real issue is whether or not she can too as the sole candidate for the democratic ticket since she is not officially the nominee yet even though there appears no way she won't be.

So what is the personal input regarding your post?
Hell with Georgia politics and their problems losing to voters.
A little bit about a certain person being sued over spending campaign money without declaring intent is happening now in this country. Guess who is being sued for that illegal use of funds? Huh?
Stacey Abrams is a perfect example of what we don't need in American politics. And it has nothing to do with her weighing 400 pounds.

That is interesting. While I am no fan of Abrams or against her either for that matter, I do not understand unlimited leadership committee concept and law for political fundraising as apposed to direct candidate committee restrictions. Are leadership committees regulated to no support a candidate? If so, what are they required to do with the unlimited money they raise?

Boy howdy. I bet that fat hog could flat tear up the Ole Times Country Buffet in Valdosta.

They'd have to get one of the farmers to drag her away from the table with a John Deere tractor.
its why fat women wear nose rings,, to pull them away from the buffet,,

1647913395190.jpeg

That brings back memories of John Pinette's epic standup routine about all-you-can-eat buffets. Ah, back when comedy was funny, before the PC mobs of Twitter Karens started ruining everything.

Jump to @02:30 for a laugh. The whole segment is great though

"He still heeere!! You go now! You be here four hour! Why you be here four hour?! ... You so big, why you have spare rib?! Eat brocori! You scare my wife!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back