Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

What has her weight got to do with anything ? Adult comment seems to be beyond you.

It has to do with this: her weight makes her HIGHLY susceptible to Covid. Clearly the most susceptible person in the room. Yet she is the only one not wearing a mask.

My oh my. The anger about this--all of it, not just this picture--is just beginning. And when you mess with kids? It's generational.

The women who identify as CLASSICAL LIBERALS(Libertarians, Ron Paul, Tom Jefferson class ideology) are pretty loaded on common sense. It's the women that identify with the SOCIAL LIBERALISM religion that seem to be going backwards on the wrong track no less.

I do well understand your posts intention though!

Agree. "Liberals" ain't what they used to be

The kids in the picture look nervous because Stacey showed up at the school without a mask and without flossing. It turns out she had a full chicken wing wedged between her front teeth and the kids were petrified that she might bite them next. Naturally, Stacey wouldn't abide by the mask rules like all the children, uppity bitch that she is.

It has to do with this: her weight makes her HIGHLY susceptible to Covid. Clearly the most susceptible person in the room. Yet she is the only one not wearing a mask.

My oh my. The anger about this--all of it, not just this picture--is just beginning. And when you mess with kids? It's generational.
No. He is just an ignorant pig who lacks the intelligence to make an adult political argument. Its a shame you bother to construct an argument for him. Embarressing in fact.

Stacey Abrams is a Great American
She is fully vaccinated

Unlike those who celebrate putting children at risk
64616c.jpg

Children are supposed to look up to Teachers

Imagine how selfish an unvaccinated Teacher must be to not protect young children

Wait…that would be YOU Sue

STFU already. Vaccination doesn't prevent infection or transmission of the virus. The only thing you commies know about science is how to ignore it.

STFU already. Vaccination doesn't prevent infection or transmission of the virus. The only thing you commies know about science is how to ignore it.

You can't go around screaming about vaccines and masks and then do something like this.

If you're going to demand people (especially children) wear masks you damn well better mask up

Forum List

Back