Can you smell what the Rock is cooking....? The end of his career? Cancel cultures next victim? We hardly knew you Dwayne Johnson....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So........the idiot known by his Wrestler's name "The Rock," Dwayne Johnson joined the mob to attack Joe Rogan....after he first supported Rogan......

Now, it turns out that The Rock, had some mean tweets about trans people.......and that is one mob you do not want to make angry....

How long before he walks up the steps to the woke guillotine?

He did all the right things...he appeared as a gay character....he supported left wing political candidates.....but that will not save him....

Joe Biden-backing Hollywood star and Black Lives Matter supporter Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quietly deleted what’s been slammed as a “violent transphobic tweet,” after denouncing Joe Rogan amid the woke mob’s campaign to cancel the popular Spotify podcaster.

“don’t be angry Ms Katie. It’s not our fault you’re turning tranny tricks to put yourself thru nursing school,” the Red Notice and Jungle Cruise star wrote in a 2011 tweet.
-----

Social media users quickly pointed out that a lot of Johnson’s comments — that were once considered harmless — are now considered a cancelable offense in today’s woke, irascible society.

Unlike Johnson’s 2011 tweet, however, not everything from one’s past can be quietly deleted.

Others on social media resurfaced a video clip of the WWE star referring to someone as a “bloated transvestite Wonder Woman.

So........the idiot known by his Wrestler's name "The Rock," Dwayne Johnson joined the mob to attack Joe Rogan....after he first supported Rogan......

Now, it turns out that The Rock, had some mean tweets about trans people.......and that is one mob you do not want to make angry....

He did all the right things...he appeared as a gay character....he supported left wing political candidates.....but that will not save him....

Joe Biden-backing Hollywood star and Black Lives Matter supporter Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson quietly deleted what’s been slammed as a “violent transphobic tweet,” after denouncing Joe Rogan amid the woke mob’s campaign to cancel the popular Spotify podcaster.

“don’t be angry Ms Katie. It’s not our fault you’re turning tranny tricks to put yourself thru nursing school,” the Red Notice and Jungle Cruise star wrote in a 2011 tweet.

Since Joe has not been canceled, Whoopi has been benched (but will be back) but not canceled,I doubt The Rock will be canceled. He might take some heat as Rogan and Goldberg have, but I predict he'll chug on quite nicely. One of the things people never get about electronic communication platforms...it's forever! Never put anything in a text, tweet, email, or post that you wouldn't want your mother to read! :)

Haha.... "VIOLENT Transphobic Tweet".... violent?? Really?? Violent??
These people are so ridiculous.

But it will be interesting to see if this joe biden voter will get a pass......

Apparently he already did since it was from 2011?

The lgbtq fascists did not have the power they have today back then.........the democrat party has turned their brownshirts loose on the public...blm, antifa, and now the lgbtq thugs are now going after anyone who is a problem for the democrats.....

The lgbtq fascists did not have the power they have today back then.........the democrat party has turned their brownshirts loose on the public...blm, antifa, and now the lgbtq thugs are now going after anyone who is a problem for the democrats.....
Yep.... I love how Dave Chappelle describes them... "The Alphabet People". Folks like him and Bill Burr deserve all the applause they get for confronting the leftist madness.

Joe Rogan is still the enemy of the state.

The Rock will become the new enemy of the state if and only if the globalist elites tell the proles to make it so.

The Rock will become the new enemy of the state if and only if the globalist elites tell the proles to make it so.
1644160985768.png

Since Joe has not been canceled, Whoopi has been benched (but will be back) but not canceled,I doubt The Rock will be canceled. He might take some heat as Rogan and Goldberg have, but I predict he'll chug on quite nicely. One of the things people never get about electronic communication platforms...it's forever! Never put anything in a text, tweet, email, or post that you wouldn't want your mother to read! :)

The issue is that with the new woke culture no one really knows what will be deemed offensive in the future.

Rogan took to Instagram on Saturday to address the N-word controversy and said it was the most regretful and shameful thing I've ever had to talk about publicly."

"It looks fucking horrible. Even to me," Rogan said. "I know that to most people, there is no context where a white person is ever allowed to say that word, never mind publicly on a podcast. And I agree with that now, I haven't said it in years."

The podcaster said he only used the N-word when it "came up in conversation" and denied being racist.

What conversation did it come up in? When he was talking about black folks.

Right this is why people like Kimmel and many others can dress up in blackface and not be canceled. As long as you can be used as a tool for the left you're safe. Like Kimmel, the Rock will be safe as long as he stays in line. This is why the response to these type of past comments should be I'll cancel myself just as soon as FJB, Kimmel, Rock and countless others do...until then f-off.

Right this is why people like Kimmel and many others can dress up in blackface and not be canceled. As long as you can be used as a tool for the left you're safe. Like Kimmel, the Rock will be safe as long as he stays in line. This is why the response to these type of past comments should be I'll cancel myself just as soon as FJB, Kimmel, Rock and countless others do...until then f-off.
You right wing fools are the biggest hypocrites running.

Yeah also made fun of Chinese during his wrestler days.

-----

Social media users quickly pointed out that a lot of Johnson’s comments — that were once considered harmless — are now considered a cancelable offense in today’s woke, irascible society.

Unlike Johnson’s 2011 tweet, however, not everything from one’s past can be quietly deleted.

Others on social media resurfaced a video clip of the WWE star referring to someone as a “bloated transvestite Wonder Woman.

They're coming for The Rock?

Dylan was right when he said "Everybody must get stoned" I guess...

Haha.... "VIOLENT Transphobic Tweet".... violent?? Really?? Violent??
These people are so ridiculous.

99% of people today that use the word violent have absolutely no idea what real violence is.

But that's today society. Especially the younger part of our society. They use extreme language for attention that goes way beyond the reality of whatever it is they are speaking about. They don't know how to talk and discuss, they just use the most extreme words and phrases they can come up with while using the least amount of words as possible.

I'm actually more curious why he was responding to this random person online and why decided to use trannie towards her. That's the bigger mystery.

Forum List

Back