Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

Stacey Abrams is a Great American
She is fully vaccinated

Unlike those who celebrate putting children at risk

So........why weren't you shitting your pants and running around like a lunatic spouting your diseased hypocritical derangement during all the other epidemics that killed thousands/millions????
Sitting on your ass, fingering yourself no doubt.

Her statement illustrates a person with a size 90 neck & a size 1 head, but the image illustrates a person with a size 1 neck, a size 200 head(fat or bone?) & a size 600 body. Anyone see an insulin dependent diabetic on welfare in the above image sometime in the near future??? Why is everyone in the image wearing masks but her???

Like most liberal women of ANY race or color, she is just not very bright

So........why weren't you shitting your pants and running around like a lunatic spouting your diseased hypocritical derangement during all the other epidemics that killed thousands/millions????
Sitting on your ass, fingering yourself no doubt.

Right she's a SUPER SPREADER she's gonna kill grandma

Where's her three KN95s wrapped in pantyhose???

My natural immunity is better than yours. That's right, RW, and you know it. The vaccines failed.

Children are supposed to look up to Teachers

Imagine how selfish an unvaccinated Teacher must be to not protect young children

Wait…that would be YOU Sue

Can you imagine a teacher so callous that she would expose children to COVID by being unvaccinated?

Wait Sue
That would be you

Cry cry cry RW. From the CDC

However, after delta became prevalent, natural immunity was more protective against infection than vaccination (in California during September, 8.3-fold vs 35.0-fold).

Imagine how selfish an unvaccinated Teacher must be to not protect young children

With Stacey they have to look around.
Did she ask them to buy another car for her family?

Young children have more chance of dying from a lightning strike than of COVID.

The kids will be fine, despite your ignorance.

:rolleyes:

Sue is more at risk from the kids than vice versa. Your ignorance is shameful.

For those with more brain cells than RW:

I took a wait and see approach to the vaccines, as I have two autoimmune diseases and don't do well with them. By mid-summer, 2021, it was quite clear the vaccines were not going to prevent transmission. So, if all they were going to do was impact my personal health, I was not going to take them. I would have if they were sterilizing vaccines, even at risk of my personal health.

One of the best decisions I have ever made. New study out of China (!) on all the autoimmune diseases these poison shots are causing.

She almost beat him. That's how weak he is. She also worked on the Georgia steal the vote strategy - which worked.
At least she failed miserably here in Virginia with her "souls to the polls" campaign in the Norfolk area. Only a bit better than 300 people voted that day......And by the look of the results from the area not all were dems. ;)

Like most liberal women of ANY race or color, she is just not very bright
The women who identify as CLASSICAL LIBERALS(Libertarians, Ron Paul, Tom Jefferson class ideology) are pretty loaded on common sense. It's the women that identify with the SOCIAL LIBERALISM religion that seem to be going backwards on the wrong track no less.

I do well understand your posts intention though!

Forum List

Back