St Hillary the Inevitable

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Jake will step in shortly, but I wanted to go on record that's is now a virtual certainty that Hillary will not be the Dem Nominee. Bernie's recent intransigence stance now makes it clear that he will decide the nomination. The Dems cannot win with him as third Party so they must invite him into the tent. They can't do that if Hillary is in the tent so she will get shoved out in favor of a top of the ticket that's acceptable to Komrade Bernie: Lizzy Cheekbones, Crazy Joe Biden, Raoul Castro, etc.

Bernie supporters are principled and won't support her, her supporters -- not so much. They will vote for anything with a D on it.

Count on it

She has the nomination in the bag. Anything short of thermo nuke war between now and Tuesday….and New Jersey being destroyed and she gots it.

Bold prediction

Nay, bold it is not. It's an Idiot-Gram, the one thing CrusaderFrank excels in producing. I not suggesting CF is an idiot, he's not. I'm nearly certain he is a partisan hack of average intelligence with a poor education, who is desperate for attention which will help him to earn brownie points in the society of trolls.

She has the nomination in the bag. Anything short of thermo nuke war between now and Tuesday….and New Jersey being destroyed and she gots it.

You clearly didn't read or understand the OP. I'll explain it to you again

CA and NJ are irrelevant. Big Fucking Deal, Hillary carried NJ. The Dems have NO chance unless they get Bernie inside the tent, that's not happening with Hillary there so she's expendable, he's not

I don't know, they said that about Clinton when Obama won the Nomination. Most people can be bought. Clinton was paid off, and was promised the next Nomination.

Clinton then stayed quiet and supported Hussein all the way. I see Sanders being bought in some way. Sadly, that is how it usually goes. But it's an interesting take. Thanks.

Bold prediction

Nay, bold it is not. It's an Idiot-Gram, the one thing CrusaderFrank excels in producing. I not suggesting CF is an idiot, he's not. I'm nearly certain he is a partisan hack of average intelligence with a poor education, who is desperate for attention which will help him to earn brownie points in the society of trolls.

See, this is exactly what I had in mind when describing Hillary's base. They support her BECAUSE she's the first candidate to ever run while being the subject of an FBI investigation, they support her BECAUSE she should be under indictment.

When she's dumped later this year, look for Wry to tell us how awesome a replacement Lizzy Cheekbones or Crazy Joe Biden is without missing a single beat

Jake will step in shortly, but I wanted to go on record that's is now a virtual certainty that Hillary will not be the Dem Nominee. Bernie's recent intransigence stance now makes it clear that he will decide the nomination. The Dems cannot win with him as third Party so they must invite him into the tent. They can't do that if Hillary is in the tent so she will get shoved out in favor of a top of the ticket that's acceptable to Komrade Bernie: Lizzy Cheekbones, Crazy Joe Biden, Raoul Castro, etc.

Bernie supporters are principled and won't support her, her supporters -- not so much. They will vote for anything with a D on it.

Count on it

it does seem that Hillary is BOX OFFICE POISON-----

I don't know, they said that about Clinton when Obama won the Nomination. Most people can be bought. Clinton was paid off, and was promised the next Nomination.

Clinton then stayed quiet and supported Hussein all the way. I see Sanders being bought in some way. Sadly, that is how it usually goes. But it's an interesting take. Thanks.

Why would Sanders allow himself to be bought off now? Agree with his insane politics or not, this is the last chance in this lifetime he has to make a difference. He's never allowed himself to be bought, why would he do it now?

He's all in and Dems will fold because they can't win without him

CA and NJ are irrelevant. Big Fucking Deal, Hillary carried NJ. The Dems have NO chance unless they get Bernie inside the tent, that's not happening with Hillary there so she's expendable, he's not

Hillary gets about 350 electoral votes against Drumpf….Bernie wins but by a smaller margin.

Hillary gets about 350 electoral votes against Drumpf….Bernie wins but by a smaller margin.

English not your first language? Dems can't afford to alienate Bernie, CA and NY are in play with Bernie as a Third Party candidate

Why would Sanders allow himself to be bought off now? Agree with his insane politics or not, this is the last chance in this lifetime he has to make a difference. He's never allowed himself to be bought, why would he do it now?

yes----he does seem to be the only possible choice----as of now. --------I do not believe that he has a chance------the DEMS are putting Trump in office------weird but true

Remember how much Clinton 'hated' Hussein and wasn't gonna go along? Well how did that work out? She got a cushy job in his Administration, and was promised the next Nomination. Sanders would likely receive a similar deal.

yes----he does seem to be the only possible choice----as of now. --------I do not believe that he has a chance------the DEMS are putting Trump in office------weird but true

Correct, but he's not the top of the ticket!

The deal will be he's VP to Biden or Lizzy Cheekbones, but in all likelihood it's Biden.

You have to remember Democrats are DUMB. I predict once Hillary wins the required delegates Tuesday the Democratic party will take a giant shit on Bernie.

Remember how much Clinton 'hated' Hussein and wasn't gonna go along? Well how did that work out? She got a cushy job in his Administration, and was promised the next Nomination. Sanders would likely receive a similar deal.

Hillary is a political whore, Bernie isn't. Hillary wanted to stay relevant, Bernie has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE so he has the commitment of a samurai

Forum List

Back