Sprouts

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Live in an apartment? No time for a garden? Grow some sprouts.

Get a mason jar and sterilize it with a bleach solution. Rinse. Put some organic wheat berries in there (or whatever seed mix you choose). Put some cheese cloth over the top and attach with a rubber band or the mason jar ring. Keep the jar on the kitchen window sill. Swirl with water a couple times a day and drain. That's about it.

Ever do wheat grass juice shots? Wheat grass is like nature's meth.

My brother did a stint at the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston. He said there were people who did wheat grass enemas to the point where they would shit it from their eyeballs.

Ever do wheat grass juice shots? Wheat grass is like nature's meth.

My brother did a stint at the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston. He said there were people who did wheat grass enemas to the point where they would shit it from their eyeballs.

Never stuck it up my ass, cuz I'm not an ass-****ing farmer.

But my wheat grass is sprouting right now. I should be taking chews of it in two days.

We grow sprouts regularly using a mix of seeds: alfalfa, radish, chia, flax, and others. They get going in about three days time, and use them in/on lots of stuff: salads, sandwiches, stir fry, curries, etc. They are crazy nutritious, better than the actual mature plants they come from. Been sprouting since the mid 70's. Love how you can do it year round.

Live in an apartment? No time for a garden? Grow some sprouts.

Get a mason jar and sterilize it with a bleach solution. Rinse. Put some organic wheat berries in there (or whatever seed mix you choose). Put some cheese cloth over the top and attach with a rubber band or the mason jar ring. Keep the jar on the kitchen window sill. Swirl with water a couple times a day and drain. That's about it.

We always have sprouts going. They're tasty, healthy, easy and organic. (Be sure you get organic seeds.)

Broccoli sprouts are reported to be all but magical in the prevention/treatment of breast cancer.

Forum List

Back