Spring and summer dresses and accessories!

tumblr_mejujjDjfu1r7edcao6_400.jpg

Beautiful!

People say that a short girl should wear longer dresses because it "elongates" your body. I always feel like I'm swimming in long dresses though. Not to mention, I have to go through the trouble of getting them hemmed because they are always way TOO long for me. Lol. I feel cuter and sexier in shorter dresses. Besides I like to show off the legs in the summer.

Speaking of which, I desperately need a tan but decided that maybe it's time to start avoiding the summer because of skin damage. Working at the hospital, I see a lot of people with skin cancer (it's a very, very common problem), and a LOT of older women with sun spots and wrinkles from the sun. A tan looks nice, but the sun (and tanning beds) really damages your skin badly. Maybe I will get a spray tan or something. :eusa_think:

People say that a short girl should wear longer dresses because it "elongates" your body. I always feel like I'm swimming in long dresses though. Not to mention, I have to go through the trouble of getting them hemmed because they are always way TOO long for me. Lol. I feel cuter and sexier in shorter dresses. Besides I like to show off the legs in the summer.

Speaking of which, I desperately need a tan but decided that maybe it's time to start avoiding the summer because of skin damage. Working at the hospital, I see a lot of people with skin cancer (it's a very, very common problem), and a LOT of older women with sun spots and wrinkles from the sun. A tan looks nice, but the sun (and tanning beds) really damages your skin badly. Maybe I will get a spray tan or something. :eusa_think:
Long dresses really are for taller women with longer legs. Short girls look dumpy in long clothes but I like the look on the right body type. You should stick to shorter hemlines. For sure.

I'm not tall but 5'-5 and I don't like long dresses on me either. Past the knee is okay.

Forum List

Back