Spooks In Mexico

Bill Dawlon

Rookie
Feb 11, 2011
Texas
Through various grapevines, I am hearing that the US has spooks, in some form, in Mexico monitoring drug cartel movements. The same rumor mill said the agents were communicating by code on message boards to relay information without being subject to normal diplomatic communication channels. Anyone hearing anything about this?

Edit: The name of the forums I was given was something called black flag cafe travel forum. Googled it, nothing remarkable.

Last edited:
Through various grapevines, I am hearing that the US has spooks, in some form, in Mexico monitoring drug cartel movements. The same rumor mill said the agents were communicating by code on message boards to relay information without being subject to normal diplomatic communication channels. Anyone hearing anything about this?

we have DEA in one form or another, covert or overt all over SA and Mexico from at least 83 on...

we have DEA in one form or another, covert or overt all over SA and Mexico from at least 83 on...

I realize that, but the communication aspect throws me for a loop.

Forum List

Back