Sponsors are dropping rush.

Who gives a shit about Rush? Not me.

In facts, the vast majority of threads about Rush, are started by left leaning posters.

Maybe not you, but someone posted that he has 20 million listeners.
I am sure that most of them are right wingers.

In facts, the vast majority of threads about Rush, are started by left leaning posters.

I've never listened to his show... individual choice and all that. The left do seem to have a bug up the butt over him though.... and that is funny.

Maybe not you, but someone posted that he has 20 million listeners.
I am sure that most of them are right wingers.

No fucken shit??????

And it's 25 million.

Apparently right leaning Republican Pols give more than a shit about Limbaugh; whenever they stray from the right wing dogma they've felt the need to apologize to the fat man.

Yet that may change, it seems the self righteous bigot really stepped in it with his comments this week, putting the gender war once again front and center in the national debate. Most Americans have forgotten the full press attack by the Republican Party to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution; it is obvious the misogynists in the 'big tent' are still working to keep women as second class citizens.
He will find sponsors. Lots of hate to spare in the world.

To mock someone because they expect taxpayers to pick up the dime every time they are getting laid is now "hate" speech?
Referring to Rush in general; he is funny, SOMETIMES, but he also has the so called DITTO HEADS. Hate does flow from EVERY angle of the political specter. NIXON got enough to last an eternity.

Funny how none of the right care about Rush but rush to defend or belittle his critics :D

It is quite telling isn't it :eusa_think: oxyRush :rolleyes:

rushkoolaid.jpg

What is so funny about this "non issue" issue is that it's being played again.

Now we are coming (no pun intended) to the point where people actually are demanding birth control and you are one heartless mother trucker if you don't want your tax dollars supporting a co-eds sex life rather than fixing highways.

Where's that violin smilie?

You have the entire liberal media in Barry's pocket and the left is desperate about a voice on the radio. Dan Rather still makes a good living giving speeches even though he came close to treason by promoting forged documents to try to influence an election. We have an administration that is apparently campaigning on free birth control for college co-eds and the left his hysterical about Rush Limbaugh? Give me a break lefties. Your fake outrage is stupid.

Ed was suspended for that one.

How about Rush? Oh yeah..he was fired for his racist comments when he had his dream sports casting job. :lol:

No. He was let go because of the rabid attacks on him, for being who he is. You cannot handle your own non success any better than you can handle his great success.

Yep, he's made a lot of money off the backs of his listeners. Trouble is, the Left is using his hate speech to get women, Indes and swing votes to turn against Republicans in an election year.

Do you all understand that he is preaching to the choir but now the Left is pointing out his stupidity to all of America. It is funny but not in the way you may think.

We need more unwed mothers in America. We only have about 40% now among whites.
And why do we have all these unwed mothers in America now? It is mostly or partly because of these hippie liberals from Hell, who are in battle with the greedy elitist/repubs/rich, who these liberals are taken advantage of, and have since destroyed the moral teachings once the norm in America by it all, where the Bible once was a household word in America, prayer was allowed in school, thugs were kicked out of school to do labor all their lives (by their own choice), instead of keeping them in school by force, in order to disrupt and destroy the system, kill the teachers, destroy the good kids opportunities to learn, just as we are seeing in it all right now today.

Many systemic cultural fails and problems we are experiencing in America right now, are a direct result of the hippie liberals taking control in this nation over time, via through government assistance helping them to do this, and or by taking over government, in order to control the new deal they will want soon for themselves eventually.

Republican greed however, has since open the door for all that we are seeing now, in which the liberal has since found this breach in the wall, and uses it to do battle with the rest of us over. The rich repubs once they became that way, had sperated themselves from one another over time by greed, handing over this weakness found within this seperation to the liberals to exploit, and for whom has used this seperation to it's total advantage now, in order to get this nation to implode finally.

Now we are seeing some of the worse things immaginable being lifted up in this nation as a result of it all, meanwhile the working class is caught right in the middle of this war, and we are getting pummeled by it all as a result of.

Basically, this is much to do about nothing.

Aside from the fact that one side of the argument has managed to effectively take an important issue worthy of national discussion and turn it into a "that guy said something mean...so we win the argument!" event.

And Rush is not suspended? Why?
Ever see me defend Ed Shultz? Heck I have never even seen the guy on TV.

Righties are defending Rush though.
He IS the EIB network. Of course he isn't going to be suspended.

So what if a few weak sisters leave advertising his show. They're morons and I say good riddance. Rush will replace them with others who understand better he says controversial things at times.

If you want to try and use the Ed Schultz comparison, do so, but it's incorrect. Sgt. Schultz used the word "slut" as an attack based solely on his hatred for conservatism. Miss Fluke on the other hand uses so much birth control and does not seem to be in a committed relationship, slut may very well be an appropriate term if it is with multiple partners. Of course, "prostitute" was pushing the edges of the definition, but the instant she basically demanded that SOMEONE ELSE pay to keep her from getting pregnant while she slept around (or just one guy) is akin to prostitution.

Bunch a think skinned, weak wristed, voice cracking, castrati whiners out there bitching about Rush railing against another case of character rot being criticized and potentially having a good point.

Ed was suspended for that one.

How about Rush? Oh yeah..he was fired for his racist comments when he had his dream sports casting job. :lol:

No. He was let go because of the rabid attacks on him, for being who he is. You cannot handle your own non success any better than you can handle his great success.

Yep, he's made a lot of money off the backs of his listeners. Trouble is, the Left is using his hate speech to get women, Indes and swing votes to turn against Republicans in an election year.

Do you all understand that he is preaching to the choir but now the Left is pointing out his stupidity to all of America. It is funny but not in the way you may think.

Do you really and truly think this will make any difference in the November election?

Seriously?

Here, let me put it to you another way:

If some known lefty pundit came out and called some rightie woman (say Sarah Palin, for example) a slut or a bitch or other nasty word, would that get you, Sarah G, to vote Republican in the next election?

Do you think moderates or indies will think twice about a candidate because some pundit on the radio or TV called a woman of the opposite political ideology a derogatory name?

In 2008 only just less than 38 % of registered voters voted. No one is going to switch parties because of what the PigMan said. What is very likely to happen though is that Comments like those from Sanitarium will energise many of the women in the 62% that didn't vote last time to ensure that they will not have their birth control pills taken away whether it is a "truth" or not. Many will turn up to vote because they do not think of themselves as "sluts" and will turn out to make that point. The anti-birth control issue will not draw out more fundies because that is why they vote in the first place.. It will be the usual non voter that will sweep many fundamentalists out of government and perhaps make it easy for Obama to get everything he wants done in his next term.

When your mamma told you to be more respectful of women...you should have paid attention. I'm thinking this rhetoric will cost the fundis dearly in November.

What's going to have more impact in November:

A.) 20% of Americans who can't find a job
B.) Soaring gas prices and inflation
C.) Massive and increasing debt
D.) Rush called a woman a slut

e) A, B and C

e) A, B and C
Ever heard of the stain on the blue dress? Rush is the LEADER of the Republican party, isn't he? Update, five sponsors have dropped him. The defense companies will fill in I believe. He is making a FORTUNE off of calling someone a SLUT & PROSTITUTE, incredible.........................wait, he does this all the time. Breibart's death made him second page for a time, only the tornado outbreak has removed overcome THIS rage.

Forum List

Back