SPLC Demonitized On Youtube - Leftists Calling Foul. DUH.

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
Quote:

"A video SPLC published was among those nixed after YouTube announced plans Wednesday to remove videos and content that promote white supremacy. Journalist Max Blumenthal lashed out at the company after the video, which reports on Holocaust denialism, was pulled for violating the new policy.

“In @YouTube’s political purge, my video report for the @splcenter exposing Holocaust revisionist David Irving as a fascist and fraud historian was removed. This purge has already gone well beyond its stated aim. It is carpet bombing style censorship,” Blumenthal wrote on Twitter Friday."

Liberals Cry Censorship After YouTube Demonetizing Frenzy Hits SPLC Content

WE. FUCKING. WARNED. YOU.

You dumb ass leftists wanted to play the censorship game, now reap what you sow.

The SPLC is a scam and a fraud, and should be pulled for that reason alone. So should anything promoting the Democratic Party,for the same reasons. It's not like the Constitution has mattered since 1861, and there s no genuine fourth estate around any more.

They should have been before all the gun channels. YouTube/Alphabet Inc. is trying to set the narrative, and that's fucked up. They should not have been allowed to get so much power. I do believe Congress is gonna bust them up, they screwed up and will pay.

Obama let them buy up more than 25% of the internet.

I remember when Babelfish worked better than Google. :rolleyes:

Quote:

"A video SPLC published was among those nixed after YouTube announced plans Wednesday to remove videos and content that promote white supremacy. Journalist Max Blumenthal lashed out at the company after the video, which reports on Holocaust denialism, was pulled for violating the new policy.

“In @YouTube’s political purge, my video report for the @splcenter exposing Holocaust revisionist David Irving as a fascist and fraud historian was removed. This purge has already gone well beyond its stated aim. It is carpet bombing style censorship,” Blumenthal wrote on Twitter Friday."

You dumb ass leftists wanted to play the censorship game, now reap what you sow.

38_550x550_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

Quote:

As usual, Pogo comes out as a statist/ lemming-type tool.

You'd like for everybody to be stupid drones, huh, faggot?

Stop bitching about youtube and use another site already. If enough are pissed at youtube they will leave. You want to see websites controlled by the government?

Stop bitching about youtube and use another site already. If enough are pissed at youtube they will leave. You want to see websites controlled by the government?
What's the other site, then? Do you even know, bitch?

I don't see you posting any alternatives, why not?

Last edited:
Quote:

Hes just waiting in front of the TV .Cnn hasnt told him what to think yet .

Quote:

WheelieAddict is waiting for orders as well.

Because I don't have to. If youtube is too draconian an alternative will be adopted. Free market capitalism at work.

Because I don't have to. If youtube is too draconian an alternative will be adopted. Free market capitalism at work.
So you're ignorant of the alternatives, huh? Does that make you dependent on YouTube? I'd say so.

Last edited:
Quote:

I don't watch much tv, I do like watching live sporting events though, like this
Las Vegas Supercross: 450SX Main Event Highlights

Quote:

I don't watch much tv, I do like watching live sporting events though, like this

Maybe I should call you the Spin Doctor.

So you're ignorant of the alternatives, huh? Does that make you dependent on YouTube? I'd say so.
I could care less if youtube is here today or gone tomorrow. I'l just find what I need elsewhere. Facebook can implode too, i'd love to see that happen.

I do love spinning some wheels
CRF-450X-Goldspeed-supermoto-tires.jpg

I do love spinning some wheels
CRF-450X-Goldspeed-supermoto-tires.jpg

Chinese rubber, really? 591s or nothing. GTFO here with that Cheng Shin bullshit.

Dunlop-K591-HARLEY-DAVIDSON.gif

Quote:

What leftist were playing the censorship game?

Quote:

In this instance, it's YouTube.

Quote:

In this instance, it's YouTube.
Eh, like Youtube is everyone's life...I mostly wallow in sexual depravity and YouTube delivers for free..

Forum List

Back