Milo Debates Ignorant Muslim Woman

The thing is Milo is only half right. Yes in some countries that follow Shariah are extremely rigid. However, Shariah law is interpreted differently from country to country and people to people.

Not every Muslim country following Shariah is crazy like Saudi Arabia.

I was Muslim up until the age of 29. When I was Muslim I followed a moderate version of Shariah law.

Shariah simply means the rules in which you must follow as a Muslim. That could be anything from eating halal food to rules pertaining to divorce.

Lol....Milo decimates any progressive he debates. Makes them look stoopid....especially the multiculturalism nutters!:113:
He just laughs at her. She is fully westernized but still likes to call herself "Muslim" but doesnt live the life or understand anything about Islam. Much like people who call themselves "Christian" but know nothing about Christ or the Scriptures.

She is a walking contradiction. She is typical of many 'Muslim' women who support Sharia but completely contradict it. Either you support Sharia or you don't. There is no middle. The law is the law.
She is not covered.
She is wearing makeup.
She most CERTAINLY (a mere guess on my part) did not ask the approval of her father or her husband to go out and interact with men.

She is a hypocrite.

OMG.....talk about getting train wrecked. The only way a progressive can debate is by muddying the water with loose association fakery. The irony is, the typical progressive wont even recognize that the woman got intellectually pwn'd.:113::113:

Who is Milo, is he someone important?
No

He is a fairly obscure right wing activist and commentator. Think of Ann Coulter only he is gay and british.

What makes him semi famous is the left wing hatred of a gay guy who can think for himself. They have started riots to try and prevent him from speaking his mind in public venues where a few want to listen to what he has to say

Who is Milo, is he someone important?
No

He is a fairly obscure right wing activist and commentator. Think of Ann Coulter only he is gay and british.

What makes him semi famous is the left wing hatred of a gay guy who can think for himself. They have started riots to try and prevent him from speaking his mind in public venues where a few want to listen to what he has to say
She know who he is. Shes just "whistling past the graveyard"

Forum List

Back