Spitting and Hitting Attacks On Christians Increase By Zionist Fanatics.

Sorry i missed the other thread, they are zionist fanatics and there are a lot of them.
Most Jews are Zionists. Being Zionists means being for the existence of Israel. Nothing else.

These youth are not an example of Judaism or Jews. They are just a handful, and I believe they were arrested for it.

Yes, there are a lot of Zionists, especially now with the invasion by Hamas.

All 15 Million Jews plus all the Christians and Muslims and others who are also pro Israel and are Zionists.

Zionism
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Most Jews are Zionists. Being Zionists means being for the existence of Israel. Nothing else.

These youth are not an example of Judaism or Jews. They are just a handful, and I believe they were arrested for it.

Yes, there are a lot of Zionists, especially now with the invasion by Hamas.

All 15 Million Jews plus all the Christians and Muslims and others who are also pro Israel and are Zionists.

Zionism
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.
Not all jews are Zionists.

Forum List

Back