Spin Fail

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Sometimes when you look back and take a look at a spin its failure to make sense makes it a "spin fail" and looking back at the Clinton spin proves that out. Okay so here is the spin.

"The Democratic National Committee has taken to frantically spinning a narrative of victimhood since it carelessly left its email system vulnerable, resulting in 20,000 internal emails being stolen by hackers.

DNC officials’ absurd claim that Russia – specifically President Vladimir Putin – targeted the party to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump win the election in November is textbook damage"

But do you see the fail? If I was Putin and looking to control America politics and policy why would I want Trump to be President? If I was Putin I would rather have Hillary because I could blackmail her from day one.

"The truth is that Russia surged in global influence from the day Barack Obamaassumed the presidency and appointed Hillary Clinton as secretary of State. Their strategy of “leading from behind” enabled the Russian bear to forcefully assert itself in the Middle East and Eastern Europe."

Obama's leading from behind DID put Putin front and center of the world stage. Why would he want to give that up? Why would he support Trump who wants to put America front and center on the world stage again when Hillary is willing to lead from behind and he could blackmail her? So why the spin? Could it be to protect Clinton as not being seen as stupid by the general public?

"Because of the DNC’s irresponsibility and overt bias towards Clinton during the primary season, the Democrats’ convention was damaged and their general election efforts have been jeopardized. They have tried to spin their ineptitude of potentially jeopardizing U.S. national security by portraying Clinton as a victim. If she is a victim, she’s a victim of her own recklessness."

How weak would Hillary be as the FIRST blackmailed commander in chief? How much power could she lose on the world stage? And more important would she be HONEST about what she lost or simply lie about it?

"Now think about the information foreign governments and others have on Clinton. The information that she kept on her server must have been hacked, and likely by more than one group or entity. The FBI says there is no proof it was hacked but thatsophisticated attackers would not have left evidence. WikiLeaks – which released theDNC emails – the Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians could have some if not all of the information that passed through her server."

Why the spin in the first place? Would it show the entire DNC to stupid to run an election much less a country? Four members of the DNC have since quit and gone to work directly for Clinton. Do you want them in charge of your national security? Do you want a president open to blackmail?

The spin fails folks. She has gone from its a vast right wing conspiracy to its a vast right wing and Russian Conspiracy. That's pretty damn pathetic.
Consequences of Clintonian recklessness: Pete Hoekstra

Fury

Last edited:
Hell hath no Fury.......

In General Admiral........

Two of my favorites sayins'........

Kill all leftist puke, muslim and "other" then we can get back to making Plymouth Roadrunners and drinkin' and sheeeat......

Sometimes when you look back and take a look at a spin its failure to make sense makes it a "spin fail" and looking back at the Clinton spin proves that out. Okay so here is the spin.

"The Democratic National Committee has taken to frantically spinning a narrative of victimhood since it carelessly left its email system vulnerable, resulting in 20,000 internal emails being stolen by hackers.

DNC officials’ absurd claim that Russia – specifically President Vladimir Putin – targeted the party to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump win the election in November is textbook damage"

But do you see the fail? If I was Putin and looking to control America politics and policy why would I want Trump to be President? If I was Putin I would rather have Hillary because I could blackmail her from day one.

"The truth is that Russia surged in global influence from the day Barack Obamaassumed the presidency and appointed Hillary Clinton as secretary of State. Their strategy of “leading from behind” enabled the Russian bear to forcefully assert itself in the Middle East and Eastern Europe."

Obama's leading from behind DID put Putin front and center of the world stage. Why would he want to give that up? Why would he support Trump who wants to put America front and center on the world stage again when Hillary is willing to lead from behind and he could blackmail her? So why the spin? Could it be to protect Clinton as not being seen as stupid by the general public?

"Because of the DNC’s irresponsibility and overt bias towards Clinton during the primary season, the Democrats’ convention was damaged and their general election efforts have been jeopardized. They have tried to spin their ineptitude of potentially jeopardizing U.S. national security by portraying Clinton as a victim. If she is a victim, she’s a victim of her own recklessness."

How weak would Hillary be as the FIRST blackmailed commander in chief? How much power could she lose on the world stage? And more important would she be HONEST about what she lost or simply lie about it?

"Now think about the information foreign governments and others have on Clinton. The information that she kept on her server must have been hacked, and likely by more than one group or entity. The FBI says there is no proof it was hacked but thatsophisticated attackers would not have left evidence. WikiLeaks – which released theDNC emails – the Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians could have some if not all of the information that passed through her server."

Why the spin in the first place? Would it show the entire DNC to stupid to run an election much less a country? Four members of the DNC have since quit and gone to work directly for Clinton. Do you want them in charge of your national security? Do you want a president open to blackmail?

The spin fails folks. She has gone from its a vast right wing conspiracy to its a vast right wing and Russian Conspiracy. That's pretty damn pathetic.

Fury
Rant.

That's what Russians said the other day:

Looks like “Russian involvement” is the last Dem’s desperate hope in the fight against Trump. Sounds like popularity of Trump is growing because there are people in America who do not want to be paranoid and they listen to Trump and agree with his simple suggestions, making quite a bit of sense.

Obama: "America is already great. America is strong. And I promise you that our strength and greatness does not depend on Donald Trump. "

Well, may be America is not that great since Putin rules your elections (as you Democrats claim!). And Obama has been American president for the last 8 years, not Trump!

July 28, Translated from:
Аналитическая программа «Однако» с Михаилом Леонтьевым. Новости. Первый канал

upload_2016-8-3_12-40-42.png

• Banned

Fury
Rant.
Anything above your abilities you see as a rant. A crying child is your equal.

Forum List

Back