Spill baby Spill

ohter industries dont matter, just oil.

They cant pull their heads out of Bush's ass even over a year later.

Hows that drilly drilly thing working out for ya?

Why do I get the impression that you are tickled pink at the amount of environmental damage this spill is going to cause? I'm reading your posts in this thread and I get the impression that you are standing before the TV watching the news and jumping for joy at the losses for the oil companies. Have you considered the amount of environmental damage to the coasts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida?

This is not something we should be gleeful over IMHO.

Immie

Yeah, where are the Army Corp. of Engineers when you need them? Why is the Obama Administration moving so slow? Power Point, phone calls, and back door meetings are just not going to fix this. Maybe it is time to stop campaigning and play Executive. Another crisis made bigger by political indecision. I'm shocked! Where is Anderson Cooper? Why is Obama out there campaigning when he should be out there cleaning the beaches? Get him a shovel! Why hasn't the source of the spill been stopped? Where are the Authorities? We are entitled. We should pass a law. ;););)

MORE bailouts for the corps huh?

Why do I get the impression that you are tickled pink at the amount of environmental damage this spill is going to cause? I'm reading your posts in this thread and I get the impression that you are standing before the TV watching the news and jumping for joy at the losses for the oil companies. Have you considered the amount of environmental damage to the coasts of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida?

Immie

Sure Immie that must be it huh?

The people who didnt want these fuckingthings in the first place are the ones who caused it to fail?

Im sure you also blame me for the Iraq war and Bush's election huh?

No yurt the spurt I do not think only foreigners should produce oil.

I think we should head up the push to alternative energy because its Smart both economically, militarily and enviromentally.

You protect oil over all the other industries that get fucked by spills like this because ....well.....because you are dumb?

Well then, let's ban the automobile since there are tens of thousands killed each year in automobile deaths. Makes sense, right?

Stick a nail into a wall socket.

Why didn't the Gubment Protect ME from Big Energy???

WHAAAAAAAA!!!

Yeah, where are the Army Corp. of Engineers when you need them? Why is the Obama Administration moving so slow? Power Point, phone calls, and back door meetings are just not going to fix this. Maybe it is time to stop campaigning and play Executive. Another crisis made bigger by political indecision. I'm shocked! Where is Anderson Cooper? Why is Obama out there campaigning when he should be out there cleaning the beaches? Get him a shovel! Why hasn't the source of the spill been stopped? Where are the Authorities? We are entitled. We should pass a law. ;););)

Please show me exactly in the Constitution where it states that the Federal Government will help a private business out of a jam like this oil spill?

You are kidding right? What is needed is action, that is damage control. WTF. Defend and protect. This is an Emergency Response. Would you let a building burn? Who has jurisdiction of those waters? Who is the controlling Authority?

Immie

Maybe now you understand how many of us felt when John McCain and Caribou Barbie thought that another 9/11 style attack would be a good thing for their campaign?

Regardless of how one feels on one side or the other about the long term use of fossil fuels, this spill is a tragic event for the marine industry in the gulf and the eco-system for the near term. However I have always thought it a bit ironic for someone to be saying oil production is a bad thing all the while typing away on a product no doubt composed of the very same product base. Accidents happen in oil production and the given the history if major accidents at least on the surface the track record the new one not withstanding seems to be improving. While its a good thing to want altentative sources of energy production one in which I fully support it's a bit misguided to condemn an entire industry on one accident considering we have little choice in near terms but to continue to use the product. So please do continue to talk of the ills of the petro industry on your petro based product.

Please show me exactly in the Constitution where it states that the Federal Government will help a private business out of a jam like this oil spill?

I don't think it is the Federal Government's responsibility to help the oil companies out of a jam. Nor do I think it is in the constitution that they should be protecting the beaches or the environment, seems to me that that responsibility falls on the states, but Obama and Congress seem to think it is there responsibility and Congress has usurped state authority for so long that they have weakened the states and since no one else is going to do it, I suspect they have to do it.

Immie

You are kidding right? What is needed is action, that is damage control. WTF. Defend and protect. This is an Emergency Response. Would you let a building burn? Who has jurisdiction of those waters? Who is the controlling Authority?

You did not answer the question. MANY Americans felt action was needed on our health insurance industry, and all the GOP supporters did was hold up the Constitution and ask where it stated that the Federal Government should provide it. So, I am at a loss as to where all of those "Constitution supporters" are now?

Immie

Maybe now you understand how many of us felt when John McCain and Caribou Barbie thought that another 9/11 style attack would be a good thing for their campaign?

Huh?

Was this something you dreampt after you overmedicated on Risperdal one night?

And oddly enough,, the left still stands doggedly by the welfare state even when it is obvious has not only not worked, but continues to drain the coffers and create incentives for people to sit on their ass and do nothing. Yet, one oil spill.... BAN DRILLING!!!

And oddly enough,, the left still stands doggedly by the welfare state even when it is obvious has not only not worked, but continues to drain the coffers and create incentives for people to sit on their ass and do nothing. Yet, one oil spill.... BAN DRILLING!!!

dear fucking asshole.

This spill is going to cost this country how much?

dear fucking asshole.

Are you suggesting cutting the budgets of the inept Dept of Energy, OSHA, and EPA to pay for it?

What it was like three weeks ago these dunderheads inspected the rig?

Immie

Sure Immie that must be it huh?

The people who didnt want these fuckingthings in the first place are the ones who caused it to fail?

Im sure you also blame me for the Iraq war and Bush's election huh?

It is the tone of your posts that makes me think you are thrilled to death.

I didn't say you caused it to fail. What I am saying is that you seem to be thrilled to death that it has failed and you don't seem to be thinking about the amount of environmental damage that this has already and will cause.

And, yes, I do blame you for the war in Iraq. I'm told Osama bin Ladin was a member of the first site we met on so many years ago, and was so incensed at your attitude towards other human beings that he devised the 9/11 attacks all because of you!!! ;)

Immie

dear fucking asshole.

Are you suggesting cutting the budgets of the inept Dept of Energy, OSHA, and EPA to pay for it?

What it was like three weeks ago these dunderheads inspected the rig?

Are you a hack or just stupid? This is BP's fault. BP has more money than our Federal Government. This is BP's industry, and who would know better how to deal with this type of accident than BP? Where is BP?

Forum List

Back