Spiking the football - photos of executed Nazis

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
in Life Magazine (after the first Nuremberg trial executions ) Keitel, Streicher, Ribbentropp, Jodl, Seyss-Inquart(sp?) etc - about 12 in all.

With cut off ropes still around their necks, and blood all over. (hangings were botched) Some say intentionally by the hangman.

The US military botched the hangings - not that anybody cared......................................

Photos were gruesome

like anybody cared...................................................

There was also "De-Nazification" going on. US and British intelligence went all over Germany and Europe looking for Nazis. When they found them, they identified them as best they could, dragged them into a dark alley way and offed them in a manner most convenient for the situation. Unless of course said Nazi was a Scientist then he was brought over to the US and worked for the Space Program. Look up Werner von Braun or Saturn V if you wanna' know the truth. Or just watch the movie "The Right Stuff". The scene between our Astronauts and the German Scientists is priceless!

Getting back to "De-Nazification". If you believed the Nazis shouldn't have been killed then please explain what else were the Allies supposed to do? Pay for years of therapy? Have an "intervention"? :lol:

I.ve seen the photos of the hanged Nazis in Life Mag Oct 1946.

Gruesome.

Watch Night and Fog (best doc ever about the Holocaust - less than 10 years later)

The thing is.... When this happened to those Nazis, the war was over.

With Bin Laden, it is still going on...and wouldn't it make an incredibly effective recruiting tool to have that pic used in a "I WANT YOU!" poster in the ME.

Apples and Oranges.

Just show the bin Laden death photos.

Will be shown sooner rather than later anyway.

On 60 Minutes - Obama said some people would think photos would be doctored anyway

(like his long-form Birth Cert?)

Forum List

Back