Spikey Person Coming Through

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

:bigboy:

:badgrin:

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts
A "rabid leftist", good luck with THAT. Welcome to the boards and prepare to be shredded by conservatives like myself if you choose to post liberal nonsense.
Is not “liberal nonsense” redundant?

It's never redundant friend , it's a histrorical trend going way back. Sure there are peaks and troughs but never an absence imo

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts
A "rabid leftist", good luck with THAT. Welcome to the boards and prepare to be shredded by conservatives like myself if you choose to post liberal nonsense.

It's never redundant friend , it's a histrorical trend going way back. Sure there are peaks and troughs but never an absence imo
We will have to wait to experience your thought process.

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Cheers for the heads up and yes I have thick skin , no need for the body armour. Trump supporters are easy to handle , you just place some rocks around the place and all of a sudden they've gone. It's a learned behaviour going waaay back :icon_lol:
They`ll scream TDS and then scamper away.

Hello all,

Let's hope it doesn't come as an anticlimax eh indeependent

Hello all,

Well howdy. We need more people with rabies, Rabid left hander people. Enoch, my dear betrothed, was askin' for more of yall'.

Hello all,

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Cheers for the heads up and yes I have thick skin , no need for the body armour. Trump supporters are easy to handle , you just place some rocks around the place and all of a sudden they've gone. It's a learned behaviour going waaay back :icon_lol:
They`ll scream TDS and then scamper away.

Scampering away is fine by me too AW. The wall should prevent them from getting too far away though :badgrin:

Hello all,

Well howdy. We need more people with rabies, Rabid left hander people. Enoch, my dear betrothed, was askin' for more of yall'.

I didn't want to say just yet but I was actually head hunted for balance :eusa_liar:

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.
The post was not directed to you.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

Never in my opinion, all groups have good and bad people in them. What about you ?

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

Never in my opinion, all groups have good and bad people in them. What about you ?
I despise both.
If Trump didn’t run, I would not have voted for President.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

I despise both.

I think they are really just players in the pantomime of democracy they put on for us all

Last edited:

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

I despise both.

I think they are really just players in the pantomime of demcoracy they put on for us all
Wall Street runs the show.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.
Yes it was. Baptism under fire, this isn't a echo chamber. You are welcome here.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?

I despise both.

I think they are really just players in the pantomime of demcoracy they put on for us all
Wall Street runs the show.

I agree and that's why it's a one party system

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.
Yes it was. Baptism under fire, this isn't a echo chamber. You are welcome here.
I apologize; I realize I was harsh.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.

You don't learn much in an echo chamber so that's a good thing

Hello all,

Let me know if you run across any nice folk here at usmb.

HA! Just kiddin.

Most everyone here s cool except for the folks that ain't.

Welcome!

Forum List

Back