Spikey Person Coming Through

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

:bigboy:

:badgrin:

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts

Let me know if you run across any nice folk here at usmb.

HA! Just kiddin.

Most everyone here s cool except for the folks that ain't.

Welcome!

Cheers for the welcome and humour

Let's hope it doesn't come as an anticlimax eh indeependent
I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.
The post was not directed to you.
Yes it was. Baptism under fire, this isn't a echo chamber. You are welcome here.

You don't learn much in an echo chamber so that's a good thing
Welcome kid, that was your first test. More to follow.

I guess...
All Democrats “Good”?
All Republicans “Bad”?
Yeah.
Yes it was. Baptism under fire, this isn't a echo chamber. You are welcome here.

Did I pass ? lol

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts

HA! Just kiddin.

Welcome!

Canadian or British?

Hello all,

HA! Just kiddin.

Welcome!

Canadian or British?
It has to be British. Outside of a few funny people who were part of SCTV in the 1980's, Canada has NO sense of humor.

Hello all,

A little advice, Noob. Follow it or Pogo will getcha! Oh, and welcome.

upload_2020-1-12_23-8-20.png

And, once again a thread in Zone 1 needs to be cleaned of insults.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
So you leave the post accusing me of putting Ex Lax in my cookies? That's it--I'm going to Canada!

upload_2020-1-13_7-26-0.png

Hello all,

Welcome, Spartacactus. I'm not sure anyone is holding their breath to see your cat, but there's certainly plenty of room for you on the bench. No spitting in the dugout.

upload_2020-1-13_7-34-39.png

And, once again a thread in Zone 1 needs to be cleaned of insults.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
So you leave the post accusing me of putting Ex Lax in my cookies? That's it--I'm going to Canada!

View attachment 299952
:blahblah:

I didn't want to say just yet but I was actually head hunted for balance :eusa_liar:

Just how large is your equilibrium? Did you have it mounted by a professional taxidermist?

It was actually a tongue in cheek joke but my leftist radicalism will maybe offer some balance to the fifty shades of right wing members usually found on these types of boards

Did I pass ? lol
Nope.

Thx for the feedback anyway. I always aim low anyhow to avoid disappointment

Hello all,

HA! Just kiddin.

Welcome!

Canadian or British?

Boris Johnsons Britain sadly

Hello all,

A little advice, Noob. Follow it or Pogo will getcha! Oh, and welcome.

View attachment 299933

Are they a little up and down ?And thx for the welcome

Last edited:
Hello all,

Welcome, Spartacactus. I'm not sure anyone is holding their breath to see your cat, but there's certainly plenty of room for you on the bench. No spitting in the dugout.

View attachment 299953
Thx for the welcome and cake OL. As for the cat, I think Claude Balls might be a little anxious about it getting it's liberty back. No spitting is fine by me too.

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Well, first you would have to find a valid point, which is something libtards cannot usually find.

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Well, first you would have to find a valid point, which is something libtards cannot usually find.

Oh I have plenty of valid points for you Admiral , the question is whether I have the patience needed to explain them to you so you would understand them

Hello all,

Oh I have plenty of valid points for you Admiral , the question is whether I have the patience needed to explain them to you so you would understand them
Let's get out there and start killin' 'em, newbie. The Trumptards are thick on the ground.

Hello all,

Let's get out there and start killin' 'em, newbie. The Trumptards are thick on the ground.
He-he, and the liberal lunatics like YOU are out there as well. And YOU'RE easy to "kill" because your posts are devoid of any intellect or logic.

Forum List

Back