Spikey Person Coming Through

Spartacactcus

Jan 12, 2020
Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

:bigboy:

:badgrin:

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts
Pardon my Greek... But you sound like a real prick...

Hello all,

Never learned Greek so will take the comment as a Hi and welcome aboard

Hello all,

If an OldLady comes along, and offers you cookies... Dont eat the chocolate ones. She puts Ex-Lax in em...

Hello all,

Molon Labe!

Hello all,

A "rabid leftist", good luck with THAT. Welcome to the boards and prepare to be shredded by conservatives like myself if you choose to post liberal nonsense.

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

And, once again a thread in Zone 1 needs to be cleaned of insults.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."

Hello all,

If an OldLady comes along, and offers you cookies... Dont eat the chocolate ones. She puts Ex-Lax in em...

Brings a whole new meaning to loose women

Hello all,

A "rabid leftist", good luck with THAT. Welcome to the boards and prepare to be shredded by conservatives like myself if you choose to post liberal nonsense.

Cheers for the welcome and I accept the challenge. I will aquaint you with my Tory blender soon :eusa_angel:

Welcome to the Jungle...
images (45).jpeg
You can have everything you want...
but you better not take it from me...

Hello all,

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Cheers for the heads up and yes I have thick skin , no need for the body armour. Trump supporters are easy to handle , you just place some rocks around the place and all of a sudden they've gone. It's a learned behaviour going waaay back :icon_lol:

Hello all,

Is not “liberal nonsense” redundant?

Forum List

Back