Spielberg's Hoax: The Last Days Of The Big Lie...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I know this one is incredibly controversial, but it's worth checking out. This documentary delves into questioning Spielberg and others' Holocaust claims. So i will warn you, if you're easily offended and very emotional, i would skip it. It can elicit a lot of emotion. I've been down this road before when i presented contoversial opinions on the Sandy Hook incident.

But i think it's very important to be inquisitive and to question. It's especially important if it counters everything you've been taught to accept as the only narrative realities. So again, if you're easily offended and very emotional, i would advise you skip this one. But for those who wanna give it a shot, check it out and discuss your thoughts afterward. Thanks.

One thing is for sure, if you start pushing the 'Hitler/Nazi' meme on the American People, they will support almost any war their Government proposes. The part of the film that delves into the first Iraq War, is spot on.

The whole Kuwait 'Incubator' scam and desperately pushing the theme 'Saddam Hussein = Hitler', was a very cruel manipulation trick the U.S. Government played on the American People.

Last edited:
Why do people freak out at the mention of Hitler? Maybe the kids today are less freaked. The babyboomers are inconsolable after a kind word about Hitler.

I know this one is incredibly controversial, but it's worth checking out. This documentary delves into questioning Spielberg and others' Holocaust claims. So i will warn you, if you're easily offended and very emotional, i would skip it. It can elicit a lot of emotion. I've been down this road before when i presented contoversial opinions on the Sandy Hook incident.

But i think it's very important to be inquisitive and to question. It's especially important if it counters everything you've been taught to accept as the only narrative realities. So again, if you're easily offended and very emotional, i would advise you skip this one. But for those who wanna give it a shot, check it out and discuss your thoughts afterward. Thanks.]

Why would I bother to watch it? If you can't manage to provide a summary of what issues the documentary presents- I certainly can't be bothered to watch it.

Why do people freak out at the mention of Hitler? Maybe the kids today are less freaked. The babyboomers are inconsolable after a kind word about Hitler.

The Hitler/Nazi meme elicits a predictable emotional response. We've all been taught since childhood that Hitler and the Nazis were the closest thing to the Devil the planet's ever seen. That's why the U.S. Government often uses it to scare the People into supporting more war. It's a proven winner.

It's called PSYOP (Psychological Operations). If you can paint your latest enemy flavor of the week as another 'Hitler', the People will tend to follow like sheep into any war being proposed. It's psychological warfare. And the U.S. Government doesn't only conduct it against its foreign enemies. It conducts it against its own People as well.

Last edited:

But i think it's very important to be inquisitive and to question. It's especially important if it counters everything you've been taught to accept as the only narrative realities. So again, if you're easily offended and very emotional, i would advise you skip this one. But for those who wanna give it a shot, check it out and discuss your thoughts afterward. Thanks.]

Why would I bother to watch it? If you can't manage to provide a summary of what issues the documentary presents- I certainly can't be bothered to watch it.

That's cool. If you're not interested, you're not interested.

It does appear there are substantial problems with Spielberg's film. It's disturbing.

u-s-holohoax-museum.jpg

One thing is for sure, if you start pushing the 'Hitler/Nazi' meme on the American People, they will support almost any war their Government proposes. The part of the film that delves into the first Iraq War, is spot on.

The whole Kuwait 'Incubator' scam and desperately pushing the theme 'Saddam Hussein = Hitler', was a very cruel manipulation trick the U.S. Government played on the American People.
I'm probably not going to watch a 2 hour video criticizing a movie I've never seen.

And I think the comparison of Hussein to Hitler is legit.

I'm probably not going to watch a 2 hour video criticizing a movie I've never seen.

They're all 'Another Hitler' when pushing another war on the People. Who's the 'Hitler' flavor of the week Boogeyman these days? Take your pick.

They're all 'Another Hitler' when pushing another war on the People. Who's the 'Hitler' flavor of the week Boogeyman these days? Take your pick.
The Baath party is the Arab version of the NAZI party.

The Baath party is the Arab version of the NAZI party.

They're not 'Nazis' and were never a real threat to the world.

Last edited:
The Hindenberg burned and crashed with loss of life. We have video evidence and eyewitness accounts. It isn't disputed. The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank, no video of the sinking but evidence of the ship on the bottom, and plenty of eyewitness accounts. It isn't disputed.

The Holocaust: we have detailed and irrefutable eyewitness accounts by survivors, camp workers, and Nazi soldiers and officers in the camps, incredibly precise and detailed record keeping by the Nazis of their atrocities, aerial evidence, forensic evidence, video evidence, photographic evidence, drawings by prisoners, and a gigantic pile of other evidence.

Yeah other than that who's to say.

:lame2:

The Hindenberg burned and crashed with loss of life. We have video evidence and eyewitness accounts. It isn't disputed. The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank, no video of the sinking but evidence of the ship on the bottom, and plenty of eyewitness accounts. It isn't disputed.

The Holocaust: we have detailed and irrefutable eyewitness accounts by survivors, camp workers, and Nazi soldiers and officers in the camps, incredibly precise and detailed record keeping by the Nazis of their atrocities, aerial evidence, forensic evidence, video evidence, photographic evidence, drawings by prisoners, and a gigantic pile of other evidence.

Did you watch the documentary?

If you didn't infer, it would be like watching a documentary denying the Titanic sunk. I'm sorry, all opinion is not equal, some opinion is to be ridiculed until it melts under the ridicule.

If you didn't infer, it would be like watching a documentary denying the Titanic sunk. I'm sorry, all opinion is not equal, some opinion is to be ridiculed until it melts under the ridicule.

Well ok. At least you admitted you didn't watch it.

Well ok. At least you admitted you didn't watch it.

I did not and will not. I admit I should probably bypass a thread like this but the contrary view needs to be given on this subject at all turns. But anyone is free to ignore my posts and carry on with the conversation of course.

The Hitler/Nazi meme elicits a predictable emotional response. We've all been taught since childhood that Hitler and the Nazis were the closest thing to the Devil the planet's ever seen. That's why the U.S. Government often uses it to scare the People into supporting more war. It's a proven winner.

It's called PSYOP (Psychological Operations). If you can paint your latest enemy flavor of the week as another 'Hitler', the People will tend to follow like sheep into any war being proposed. It's psychological warfare. And the U.S. Government doesn't only conduct it against its foreign enemies. It conducts it against its own People as well.

yep they have used that on the american sheep for decades now.Hollywood is controlled and owned by the zionists.

yep they have used that on the american sheep for decades now.Hollywood is controlled and owned by the zionists.

The Kuwait incubator scam is a perfect example of Government lying to get the sheeple on board supporting more war. The whole thing turned out to be a farce. And of course they did the same thing with WMD to get us into the next Iraq War. And i have no doubt they're lying right now trying to get us into more wars. It's how it works. It's a Permanent War agenda.

Forum List

Back