Sperm gene discovery may lead to male birth control, scientists say

If such a thing really became available I think it would result in a increase in unplanned pregnancies.

Are you really this naive? Every male, aged 16-30ish who wants to get laid but doesn't want to use a condom (in other words, all) would swear up and down that he was 'on the pill.' Very few actually would be. Then, gone before the sun comes up.

Jerry Springer would have a new segment for his show: "I was on the pill!" This phrase would become more common than the old standby, "It doesn't even look like me!"

In case you are missing the subtle message, here it is in other words: YOU CANNOT TRUST US.

Are you really this naive? Every male, aged 16-30ish who wants to get laid but doesn't want to use a condom (in other words, all) would swear up and down that he was 'on the pill.' Very few actually would be. Then, gone before the sun comes up.

Jerry Springer would have a new segment for his show: "I was on the pill!" This phrase would become more common than the old standby, "It doesn't even look like me!"

In case you are missing the subtle message, here it is in other words: YOU CANNOT TRUST US.

You know, I tried to interact with you like you were a thinking, feeling human being, and there ya go, on the attack.

This isn't for WOMEN. Women need to be in control, same as they ever were. Men should be on the same level, not hoping she hasn't poked holes in the condoms, hoping she's remembered to take her pill. He should be proactive, just like her.

Geez, did you ever see such a bunch of whiny man-haters complaining about the difference between men and women? You would think the world was filled with Bubba Clintons.

What pro-abortionists refuse to understand is that the out of control abortion rate is not a symptom of lack of contraceptive availability or education. There isn't a woman or a man in the US who doesn't understand how contraceptives work, or how to get them for nothing.

Well even if the guy says he is on the pill he should still wear a condom, birth control won't stop STD's.

Which is why we have more STDs than any time in history.

Despite increased education and contraception options. Go figure. It's not healthy to fuck like rabbits. Who knew?

What pro-abortionists refuse to understand is that the out of control abortion rate is not a symptom of lack of contraceptive availability or education. There isn't a woman or a man in the US who doesn't understand how contraceptives work, or how to get them for nothing.

I think you'd be surprised at the number of people who don't understand how contraceptives work. There are plenty of ignorant or just plain stupid people out there. But for the most part, yeah, I imagine you are right that people understand how most of them work.

As far as how to get them for nothing, that's a different story. I don't know where I'd get any kind of contraceptives for free. Based on posts from this board, I'd guess Planned Parenthood would be the place to go, but I haven't the slightest idea where one is. I have never been somewhere that gave out free contraceptives, at least that I can recall. Again, for the most part I think adults can either get some contraceptive for free or afford to buy one, I just think you overstated the point a bit. :)

Last edited:
COUNTY HEALTH CLINIC
and
DHS OFFICES

We used to have condoms all over the place at our office...but at any rate any welfare office has multiple posters for planned parenthood and other resources.

Walk into any middle or high school, they'll stock your right up.

I think you'd be surprised at the number of people who don't understand how contraceptives work. There are plenty of ignorant or just plain stupid people out there. But for the most part, yeah, I imagine you are right that people understand how most of them work.

As far as how to get them for nothing, that's a different story. I don't know where I'd get any kind of contraceptives for free. Based on posts from this board, I'd guess Planned Parenthood would be the place to go, but I haven't the slightest idea where one is. I have never been somewhere that gave out free contraceptives, at least that I can recall. Again, for the most part I think adults can either get some contraceptive for free or afford to buy one, I just think you overstated the point a bit. :)

It is, but the pro-send-the-mother-to-jail-for-18-years brigade are doing their best to eradicate Planned Parenthood, as well.

I get that men can't be trusted. I learned that at a very early age. That doesn't mean that they are all a bunch of horn dogs. Really, it doesn't. I don't know who you're hanging with, but there are many young men who have a path in life, and they don't intend to derail it with 18 years of child support at the very least.

Planned Parenthood makes it's money victimizing prostitutes, sex abuse victims, and babies.

Yes, I want it eradicated. Anybody who values life wants it eradicated. It's a travesty, a monster set up by monsters, and supported by monsters still.

Planned Parenthood makes it's money victimizing prostitutes, sex abuse victims, and babies.

Yes, I want it eradicated. Anybody who values life wants it eradicated. It's a travesty, a monster set up by monsters, and supported by monsters still.

Ah yes, anything that gives people freedom of choice is a monster to dedicated 'Conservatives'. Whether it involves sex or alternative energies.

Ah yes, anything that gives people freedom of choice is a monster to dedicated 'Conservatives'. Whether it involves sex or alternative energies.

Dude, I eradicated your perfect 420 rep! All apologies. :(

New Topics

Forum List

Back