Spencer Bachus: "Sarah Palin Cost Us Control Of The Senate"

LOL, I was wondering when some LEFTIE was going to post this..

ole Bachus could of JUST SEALED HIS FATE. I think he's up for reelection in 2012 folks.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thou shall not speak ill of Sarah Palin

LOL, I was wondering when some LEFTIE was going to post this..

ole Bachus could of JUST SEALED HIS FATE. I think he's up for reelection in 2012 folks.

Thou shall not speak ill of Sarah Palin

oh yea they can, but they work for US and we get to decide when THEY'VE stepped over the line and FIRE their ass.
as we started with a couple Entrenched RINOS in this election and we plan to continue the next.

Last edited:
44 - GOP Rep. Bachus: 'Sarah Palin cost us control of the Senate'

By Emi Kolawole
Alabama Rep. Spencer Bachus (R) told members of the South Shelby Chamber of Commerce that former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin was probably the reason for the GOP's failure to take control in the U.S. Senate in last week's election.

"The Senate would be Republican today except for states (in which Palin endorsed candidates) like Christine O'Donnell in Delaware," Bachus said. "Sarah Palin cost us control of the Senate."

According to the Shelby County Reporter, Bachus made the remarks Nov. 4, at the local chamber's monthly luncheon meeting. But Bachus didn't stop with Palin, he also weighed in on Democrats continued accountability when it came to the power balance in Washington. "If you think Republicans are not in charge in Washington...," Bachus said. "Democrats are in control of the presidency and the Senate. It would take 67 votes to override any veto."
<more>

Bachus was talking out of his ass.

The GOP establishment was responsible.....simply because they pulled their get out the vote support for O'Donnell and Angle insuring that we didn't have a majority in the Senate. I suspect it was to prevent Obama from using a GOP controlled congress as a whipping boy.

It's things like this that forces me not to trust ether side.

O'Donnel was a fraud and Angle was over the edge. That is why they lost. THE TEA PARTY RULES!

=
"The Senate would be Republican today except for states (in which Palin endorsed candidates) like Christine O'Donnell in Delaware," Bachus said. "Sarah Palin cost us control of the Senate."-

The mere fact that Republicans picked up so many Senate seats is a miracle. They were never expected to pick them up. It was possible. Yes. But extremely improbable. Mostly because many of the seats up were Republican controlled seats to begin with. Many werent in play. Many were improbable.

2012 is the year to really make some moves with the Senate. Because that's the year all the Seats Democrats won in 2006 are back up for grabs.

The mere fact that Republicans picked up so many Senate seats is a miracle. They were never expected to pick them up. It was possible. Yes. But extremely improbable. Mostly because many of the seats up were Republican controlled seats to begin with. Many werent in play. Many were improbable.

2012 is the year to really make some moves with the Senate. Because that's the year all the Seats Democrats won in 2006 are back up for grabs.

No, 2011, is the year to really makes some moves.

Incumbent R's and D's had better get their asses out of neutral, or they may be the recipients of more than just poor voter approval ratings.

Last edited:
If Bachus's thinking is right.

then I guess we all can say that the Obama and his comrades in ARMS just cost the Democrats the worst DEFEAT in the midterm election since the 40's.

way to go..keep up the GOOD WORK:clap2:

Forum List

Back