Spam threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A well known member of our community posts regu;ar threads on here in support of a political objective.

Basically every time there is a shooting in the UK, or Europe, he creates a post to celebrate this and then he points out that the UK is more dangerous than the US.

The point is bullshit in my opinion but there you go.

My question is this. Would I be allowed to post reciprocal information on here every time there is a shooting in the US ?

"Forty toddlers were slaughtered by a teenage gunman in Texas today in a non terrorist attack. Th perpetrator was a local man who, according to reports, was upset about a recent break up from his girlfriend. The shooter was eventually shot by a concealed carry shooter who happened to be in the area" Ts and Ps.

I realise that this might take me some time and that the board might crash under the weight of the postings.

However fairs fair as my Nan used to say and I am prepared to give it a go.

Whats the word ?

A well known member of our community posts regu;ar threads on here in support of a political objective.

i_meter5.gif

Go for it if you want to. It won't effect that idiot though.

Basically every time there is a shooting in the UK, or Europe, he creates a post to celebrate this and then he points out that the UK is more dangerous than the US.

My question is this. Would I be allowed to post reciprocal information on here every time there is a shooting in the US ?

"Forty toddlers were slaughtered by a teenage gunman in Texas today in a non terrorist attack. Th perpetrator was a local man who, according to reports, was upset about a recent break up from his girlfriend. The shooter was eventually shot by a concealed carry shooter who happened to be in the area" Ts and Ps.

I realise that this might take me some time and that the board might crash under the weight of the postings.

Whats the word ?

Did you know it is safer to live in Texas than Chicago?

I know you used Texas because you believe that Texas is a White Trump Conservative State but did you know it is one of the few Minority-Majority States in the Union?

Also did you know Houston was the first major city to elect a Lesbian as it Mayor here in the States?

What is my point?

Well Tommy as you use Texas because of your ignorant view of the States the reality is you should have used the City of Chicago in the State of Illinois if you wanted to make your point but alas you couldn't because then you would be writing about a Democratic City failure to control gang violence and you prefer to swipe at entire State that you have no clue about!

Now to your complaint and where is your complaint about the countless threads created by the left on subjects like Trump sexual life?

One poster does it daily and yet you seem to enjoy but get offended when someone on the right slams London...

I know you prefer to read tabloid trash and let your kind speak freely and spam all day while regulating the other side speech and spam.

Now as you hit the report button on me please note I did address your issue and stated for a fact you love spam only if it is done by your side but hate it when the other side does it.

Also did you know you could ignore the poster and never have to read their OP's?

It is true but alas you will not because if you did then how could you complain about spam?

Best wishes Tommy and remember if you allow your side the freedom to spam but complain about the other side, well I already know the word for you and so do you!

Whats the word ?
Just ask him what the murder rate is over there. It drives him nuts.

Whats the word ?

Ask the person who got murdered..

Whats the word ?

Ask the person who got murdered..
:cuckoo:

Whats the word ?

You realize the Board has an Ignore feature, Right?

Or better yet, engage him and don't think posting nonsense will help your case.

Whats the word ?

Maybe you need a safer Euro board that actually censors and makes your problems disappear. Just saying. PM me -- I'll hook you up with one where you won't be uncomfortable anymore because of ASBOrders and mandated hate speech..

Whats the word ?

Maybe you need a safer Euro board that actually censors and makes your problems disappear. Just saying. PM me -- I'll hook you up with one where you won't be uncomfortable anymore because of ASBOrders and mandated hate speech..
At least half of the threads on the Euro board should be in conspiracy theories. Not just gun nut stuff but links to fake news sites and so on. Its good for a laugh at first but gets irritating after a while.
Shit opinions are one thing but sraightforward lies are another.

Whats the word ?

At least half of the threads on the Euro board should be in conspiracy theories. Not just gun nut stuff but links to fake news sites and so on. Its good for a laugh at first but gets irritating after a while.
Shit opinions are one thing but sraightforward lies are another.
Politics........ Everything is a lie based on opinions......

Whats the word ?

So you want the mods to prevent anybody from reporting/sharing information about the shootings and attacks in gun free Europe?

Whats the word ?

So you want the mods to prevent anybody from reporting/sharing information about the shootings and attacks in gun free Europe?
Perhaps he could merge murders into a weekly update ? It would reduce the spam quota.

Whats the word ?

Perhaps he could merge murders into a weekly update ? It would reduce the spam quota.
Taint of all the posters here you are least likely to be able to figure out what is spam and what isn't. You have been here how many years? And you still can't figure out how to create a thread that has any merit at all.

Whats the word ?

Taint of all the posters here you are least likely to be able to figure out what is spam and what isn't. You have been here how many years? And you still can't figure out how to create a thread that has any merit at all.
I do my best.

Well, Tommy, I think you have no recourse but to post a hundred threads supporting globalization and against sovereignty.

Oops. Too late. Never mind.

Did you know it is safer to live in Texas than Chicago?

I know you used Texas because you believe that Texas is a White Trump Conservative State but did you know it is one of the few Minority-Majority States in the Union?

Also did you know Houston was the first major city to elect a Lesbian as it Mayor here in the States?

What is my point?

Well Tommy as you use Texas because of your ignorant view of the States the reality is you should have used the City of Chicago in the State of Illinois if you wanted to make your point but alas you couldn't because then you would be writing about a Democratic City failure to control gang violence and you prefer to swipe at entire State that you have no clue about!

Also the first open lesbian black woman to Congress, and the first President who actually got Civil Rights legislation that meant something passed, along with the Texas Speaker of the House who pushed it through as well as many other milestones in American history.

Tommy has never done anything, except maybe creep out the neighborhood kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back