Space Jam: A New Legacy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just finished watching this movie and I don't think it deserved such low ratings. Was it as good as the first one? No, not really, but I still thought that it was very good considering that it was a sequel. I actually thought that it was better than a lot of recent Disney films. :D

I just finished watching this movie and I don't think it deserved such low ratings. Was it as good as the first one? No, not really, but I still thought that it was very good considering that it was a sequel. I actually thought that it was better than a lot of recent Disney films. :D

I was hoping this was about a new kind of marmalade. :spank: Pekoe Sienna would be nice.

Having lebron in it was an instant no for me.

And the fact they had to de sexy the female rabbit to be more politically correct.

Excluding pepe le pew to be woke was a turn off also.

I watched that like ten times on HBO max. It was hilarious, and I liked LeBron's phrase, you can't be great without putting in work.

Forum List

Back