Debate Now Soviet Union biggest and with America historys two most powerful ...

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
America have over 10,000 bombs in nuclear arsenal.

Soviet Union have at least 50,000 in nuclear arsenal.

Ukraine or Belarus wasn't in Soviet Union in cold war.

3 million Armed Forces in 1950's-1980.

North Vietnam supporter with Chinese.

Best ice hockey teams in 1950's-1990.

With America my two new favorite country.

Communism in absoluty best in foreigns.

America are Democracy and Capitalism.

Your word for the day is DEBATE:

de·bate
dəˈbāt/
noun
noun: debate; plural noun: debates
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
    argument, counterargument, dispute, wrangle, war of words;
    argumentation, disputation, dissension, disagreement, contention, conflict;
    negotiations, talks;
    informalconfab, powwow
    "a debate on the reforms"
    • an argument about a particular subject, especially one in which many people are involved.
      "the national debate on abortion"
verb
verb: debate; 3rd person present: debates; past tense: debated; past participle: debated; gerund or present participle: debating
  1. 1.
    argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.
    "the board debated his proposal"
    synonyms: discuss, talk over/through, talk about, thrash out, hash out, argue, dispute; More
    informalkick around, bat around
    "they will debate the future of rail transport"
    • consider a possible course of action in one's mind before reaching a decision.
      "he debated whether he should leave the matter alone or speak to her"
      synonyms: consider, think over/about, chew over, mull over, ponder, revolve, deliberate, contemplate, muse, meditate;
      formalcogitate
      "he debated whether to call her"
Origin
upload_2016-7-31_20-11-10.png

Middle English: via Old French from Latin dis- (expressing reversal) + battere ‘to fight.’

Your word for the day is DEBATE:

de·bate
dəˈbāt/
noun
noun: debate; plural noun: debates
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
    argument, counterargument, dispute, wrangle, war of words;
    argumentation, disputation, dissension, disagreement, contention, conflict;
    negotiations, talks;
    informalconfab, powwow
    "a debate on the reforms"
    • an argument about a particular subject, especially one in which many people are involved.
      "the national debate on abortion"
verb
verb: debate; 3rd person present: debates; past tense: debated; past participle: debated; gerund or present participle: debating
  1. 1.
    argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.
    "the board debated his proposal"
    synonyms: discuss, talk over/through, talk about, thrash out, hash out, argue, dispute; More
    informalkick around, bat around
    "they will debate the future of rail transport"
    • consider a possible course of action in one's mind before reaching a decision.
      "he debated whether he should leave the matter alone or speak to her"
      synonyms: consider, think over/about, chew over, mull over, ponder, revolve, deliberate, contemplate, muse, meditate;
      formalcogitate
      "he debated whether to call her"
Origin
View attachment 83860
Middle English: via Old French from Latin dis- (expressing reversal) + battere ‘to fight.’

With all due respect for what may be a genuine endeavor to be helpful, surely you see the castigatory pedantry in your remark? I wouldn't make something of it but for the fact that it's clear that standard English is not yet among Kristian's strengths, yet s/he is clearly attempting sincerely to engage in a substantive discussion to some extent. Were you to offer the same thought(s) to me and about a post of mine, fine, but as you didn't quote or name me, I don't think you did. What I'm suggesting is that you, we all, be fair and kind to folks and respectful of their legitimate efforts to participate in the forum.

• Banned
As you whine about my English style in language. Incredible.

Shithole niggas. :ahole-1:

• Banned
Soviet haved best ice hockey team in 40 years before they change they to Russia.

After 1991 after the cold war.

America's WW2 involvement was late , and thankfully after Stalin was well into ousting the German army .

Most historians agree that , were it not for the significant losses of Hitler's bad decision to take Russia on, we'd have either fought WW2 for twice as long, or worse....lost

The fact is, Stalin made Time & Life covers , with articles equating his then ruthless secret police an FBI equivalent , and the populace freedom fighters

But hey, the world spun a few times since then, mostly on a paper bearing greased with (bad word not allowed here), i'm told......~S~

Forum List

Back