• Others

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Ten days trial.

For me it is Soviet Union and America mostly. New list by me.

I can't speak for the folks who participate on the forum, but I can say the overwhelming majority of Americans never leave the U.S., to say nothing of spending enough time in a country to get a sense of whether they like it or not. Accordingly, how can the majority of Americans have a credible basis for liking any country they've not lived and worked in, or at least spent several months in?

I once sailed through the Panama Canal. Do I have any basis for saying I like or dislike Panama? Not at all. I have vacationed in St. Barts several times, but I have no like or dislike for the country even though I've only had wonderful times there; it's pretty and luxurious, or at least it is where I was, but that's about all I can say about it.

• Banned
Rights I hoped on big treathen with country watch.

One has to understand geography. To be in upper New York State is entirely different than the UP. To be a Boone in Tennessee is to be different to be in Kentucky. Upper Louisiana is different than southern Louisiana.

Now for me to choose.

Forever .....I have to choose................Oh boy this is gonna hurt........................I'm running with gators. My forever home would be swamps like here but in Louisiana.

Manny vote on my Quiz so far and more will follow ...

Why white Americanos did not like Germany it is for they won against them in WW1 and WW2 or I don't understand white Americanos. Should Germany won for 70 and 100 years back. But Hitler were evil when he kill manny people and people for Red Army.

21 vote so far.

No strong enough.

Follows more next day.

So youre like more Australia than Great Britain mr and mrs. It's for Australian smaller strenght Armed Forces or what it is say it!

Or have Australia bigger than GB the Army or whole Armed Forces.

Both GB and Australia have massive beer tradition ...

Forum List

Back