South Carolina man surprised to find woman and her children moved into his home, report says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm going to take a guess and suggest she's a supporter of Open Borders...

South Carolina man surprised to find woman and her children moved into his home, report says

A South Carolina man was surprised to find some unwanted house guests when he returned home last week -- a woman and her children had made themselves at home.

Kent Foster told FOX Carolina he went to his home in Union, South Carolina, after work to find that the furniture had been moved and someone had smoked inside. He called 911 after he heard noises inside his home.

Police went to the residence where Savannah Rhinehart, 25, allegedly told officers she lived there. Her two children were also there with her.

"When she opens the door, the first thing she [Rhinehart] says is, 'Can I help you?' Yeah, the first thing you can do is leave my house," Foster told FOX Carolina.

Foster said he noticed Rhinehart was wearing his wife’s clothes.

"My mouth drops," Foster said. "She has all of [my wife's] clothes. Bedroom shoes, shirt, what she owned."

And you know what , you can't get them out of your homes either. Many know these idiots as squatters. Most wait for a vacant home now the ballsey don't even care if someone lives in the home.

I'm going to take a guess and suggest she's a supporter of Open Borders...

A South Carolina man was surprised to find some unwanted house guests when he returned home last week -- a woman and her children had made themselves at home.

Kent Foster told FOX Carolina he went to his home in Union, South Carolina, after work to find that the furniture had been moved and someone had smoked inside. He called 911 after he heard noises inside his home.

Police went to the residence where Savannah Rhinehart, 25, allegedly told officers she lived there. Her two children were also there with her.

"When she opens the door, the first thing she [Rhinehart] says is, 'Can I help you?' Yeah, the first thing you can do is leave my house," Foster told FOX Carolina.

Foster said he noticed Rhinehart was wearing his wife’s clothes.

"My mouth drops," Foster said. "She has all of [my wife's] clothes. Bedroom shoes, shirt, what she owned."

that's the area Susan Smith used to live, that county is messed up, to much drugs and white and black trash

Susan Smith - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back