South Africa plans to limit water for white people by enacting “race quotas”…

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And Biden's Junta uses similar language.

Here’s a closeup look at the proposed legislation — you’ll notice some buzzwords that are eerily similar to what we hear come out of this regime on a daily basis:

...[/b]​

And Biden's Junta uses similar language.

Here’s a closeup look at the proposed legislation — you’ll notice some buzzwords that are eerily similar to what we hear come out of this regime on a daily basis:​
...[/b]​

when you hear these stories, remember that China isprobably behind itnin one form or another. They have heavy influence in S Africa and with certwin political arties in the West...Have to give China credit , they are working the phones hard and steamrolling nations into being obedient. Many in media made their work easier.

yep, it sounds like something that our wokey dopey racist Democrats would do
it sounds like ESG, DEI and CRT

Here’s a closeup look at the proposed legislation

And the key word is "proposed".

Just because something is proposed, that does not mean it will actually happen.

There was actually a proposal placed before Congress once to rename the country to the United States of the Earth", as that Congressman actually believed that eventually the US would spread until it controlled the entire planet.

South Africa plans to limit water for white people by enacting “race quotas”…​

I donate my last 4 ounces of water to IM2. Lord knows I've had my fill already and I know his throat is parched dry from bitching morning, noon and night about every teeny aspect of his miserable life and everything else in the world that doesn't meet with his satisfaction all day long.

The real issue for South Africa and other places is that wealthier people tend to use a disproportionate amount of water and other resources. They over-consume relative to the rest of the population.

And in South Africa the elites and upper class tend to be white, for historical reasons.

The real issue for South Africa and other places is that wealthier people tend to use a disproportionate amount of water and other resources. They over-consume relative to the rest of the population.

And in South Africa the elites and upper class tend to be white, for historical reasons.
The biggest waste of fresh water on golf courses and car washes.

And the key word is "proposed".

Just because something is proposed, that does not mean it will actually happen.

There was actually a proposal placed before Congress once to rename the country to the United States of the Earth", as that Congressman actually believed that eventually the US would spread until it controlled the entire planet.
its 2023 ....

Forum List

Back