Soups on! What are you having for dinner tonight?

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
Lamb Chops
Peas & Carrots
Wild Rice
Crusty bread and butter

it's almost ready!

oh, and tonight is my favorite night for tv

The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Entourage
Dexter
True Blood

all in one night! lol

Tonight is a great TV night - the new 24 starts at 8! It does mean that our usual schedule of Dexter then True Blood will shift a bit...but we'll catch Dexter at 11 and True Blood tomorrow.

My hubby and I are ordering some Chinese and getting ready for Jack Bauer to kill people with his teeth!

Tonight is a great TV night - the new 24 starts at 8! It does mean that our usual schedule of Dexter then True Blood will shift a bit...but we'll catch Dexter at 11 and True Blood tomorrow.

My hubby and I are ordering some Chinese and getting ready for Jack Bauer to kill people with his teeth!

I've been deciding if I'm prepared to commit myself to ANOTHER season of 24. I'm afraid of committments that last that long. :lol:

Well I'm headed to your place obviously. Map please?

Err, this was directed at the OP.

Last edited:
TV. :rolleyes:

If it weren't for sports, I'd probably have killed mine long ago.

Although, the girl got me into House. I hate admitting it, too.

TV. :rolleyes:

If it weren't for sports, I'd probably have killed mine long ago.

Although, the girl got me into House. I hate admitting it, too.

now now-----House is worth it----if nothing else jsut for Jennifer Morrison.

Can't believe it loses out at the awards.

As long as I'm reading several books a month, I have no problem with enjoying dumb tv shows as well...its all part of being a well-rounded, culturally-aware citizen. :) Its when people start forgetting what a book looks like - but can name all the major new reality shows out there that I start to worry.

Lately, I've committed my viewing to 2 shows: Sons of Anarchy and CSI: Las Vegas.

Nothing for me to watch tonight.

I made a gourmet ramen noodle soup. Gourmet and ramen -- sound like oxymorons. I added some slices of beef, shrimp, spinach, and egg.

I posted this elsewhere, but:

Made a big pot of vegetarian chili-heaven in a bowl!

Watching:

The Colts vs. Charges on NBC Sunday Night Football, then The Colbert Christmas Special, and having the fiancee (at his house) taping 24-we LOVE 24-he's the one who got me hooked on that!

That, LOST, The Office and 30 Rock we love....

I also like that show on Monday nights, The Big Bang Theory.....it's cute!

That's about it, except for the Daily Show and the Colbert Report of course!

now now-----House is worth it----if nothing else jsut for Jennifer Morrison.

Can't believe it loses out at the awards.

Yeah she's not bad. Cuddy is my favorite though. There was an episode where House was being hypnotized to find out what happened during a bus accident he couldn't remember anything about, and Cuddy was in a scene doing a strip tease for him as part of one of his "memories",ending up in her lingerie.

I always suspected she looked hot under her business attire, but DAMN.

leftovers tonight. Left over TV shows too! Gotta love TIVO! I have to catch up on last weeks Top Chef and True Blood from last night.

Yeah she's not bad. Cuddy is my favorite though. There was an episode where House was being hypnotized to find out what happened during a bus accident he couldn't remember anything about, and Cuddy was in a scene doing a strip tease for him as part of one of his "memories",ending up in her lingerie.

I always suspected she looked hot under her business attire, but DAMN.

oooooo I saw that one--the Bus wreck--an incredibly well done episode and Cuddy's bus pole dance was hot hot hot. I still remain a loyal Cameron fan tho. She can doctor me any time she wants.:lol:

with a little homemade sangria and salt and lime fries? I highly recommend.

looks like it... and I just love sangira too. Cant say much for Horchata though.

Thin crispy chicken
baked potatoes
caesar salad
broccoli
crusty bread

oooooo I saw that one--the Bus wreck--an incredibly well done episode and Cuddy's bus pole dance was hot hot hot. I still remain a loyal Cameron fan tho. She can doctor me any time she wants.:lol:

Yeah, Cam does look even better in the newer episodes. Something about the hair, maybe? I can't put my finger on it.

I'm not big on the other new girl though in House's new team. She does nothing for me.

And it's kind of goofy having Kumar, too. I only know him as the dumb stoner from Harold and Kumar.

Forum List

Back