*Sounds Like Obama's Buddy Bill Ayers*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like Bill Ayers is at it again.
2. I wondered when he would rise again.
3. He got away with it before, it was just a matter of time before he did it again.
CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston

"Orr said authorities have video of a man in a black jacket on a cell phone, wearing a gray hoodie and a white baseball cap backwards placing a black bag at the second bomb site outside of the Forum restaurant on Boylston Street and then leaving the area before that explosion.

Orr said the man was on the phone at the second bomb site when the first bomb exploded. "

4. I say when we find this man, proven to be Bill Ayers, we hang him by his balls, then set a bomb under him and lower him down into a trash can where it is, and blow this mother fucker to bits!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like Bill Ayers is at it again.
2. I wondered when he would rise again.
3. He got away with it before, it was just a matter of time before he did it again.
CBS News: Possible Suspect In Boston Marathon Bombings Identified « CBS Boston

"Orr said authorities have video of a man in a black jacket on a cell phone, wearing a gray hoodie and a white baseball cap backwards placing a black bag at the second bomb site outside of the Forum restaurant on Boylston Street and then leaving the area before that explosion.

Orr said the man was on the phone at the second bomb site when the first bomb exploded. "

4. I say when we find this man, proven to be Bill Ayers, we hang him by his balls, then set a bomb under him and lower him down into a trash can where it is, and blow this mother fucker to bits!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

10 to 1 the terrorist is a right-wing christian cracker terrorist, just like Eric Rudolph. The rightwing crackers are very bitter because they lost to their better. So keep up the talking points of Bill Ayers, it worked so well the last two elections!! Remember ,palling around with terrorists ala Sarah the wassila bible thumping cracker Palin.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back