"...Sounds A Lot Like" You Know Who

Christians give more than anyone to help the poor. You're ignorant of the Bible, ignorant of Christians, ignorant of what Jesus said, etc. You don't believe or follow him, but you use him as a club to beat others and spread your vile hate and lies.
Christians give exclusively to their Church.
Some of that money may trickle down to the poor…….If they accept Jesus

In December I will be 70..... All that time gay was said to be deviant. Now they are to be honor and respected. Hard to change old values

It's not the values.....it's that no profession in medicine or psychiarty that hasn't sold out to the neo-Marxists.

1664378201424.png

What programs to the poor were ever cut? Name them and the amount.

2. Name one person who claims 2020 didn't happen. I know you mean Covid, but that wasn't anyone's fault.

No, it was entirely Trump's fault, which is why Covid was more damaging to the US than any other country.

3. I stand for plenty, national security, plentiful cheap fuel, low inflation, a balanced budget, plus more.

Okay, National Security...Except Trump undermined NATO and snuggled up to any dictator who would praise him.
Balanced Budget? Trump added 8 Trillion to the deficit by cutting taxes to the rich.

4. The last one is just a word salad, a meaningless dribble that makes no sense. BTW, we don't hate on Mexicans. We hate on criminals who smuggle drugs, sex traffickers, and illegals sneaking over the border. If you can make that simple distinction, there is nothing more I can say to you.

Okay, so any immigrant who isn't a sex trafficker or a drug smuggler should get a fair and prompt hearing on their immigration status. Sounds reasonable to me. I think it's even what Jesus would do.

No, it was entirely Trump's fault, which is why Covid was more damaging to the US than any other country.

Okay, National Security...Except Trump undermined NATO and snuggled up to any dictator who would praise him.
Balanced Budget? Trump added 8 Trillion to the deficit by cutting taxes to the rich.

Okay, so any immigrant who isn't a sex trafficker or a drug smuggler should get a fair and prompt hearing on their immigration status. Sounds reasonable to me. I think it's even what Jesus would do.
/-----/ When did the proposed Trump budget pass putting those cuts in place? Becuase democRATs controlled the spending by 2018. If they were made, it's on the democRATs,
Now you're claiming Trump created the virus and spread it around?
How did making NATO member countries pay their fair fare share undermine NATO? The US was picking up the slack. I tought libs were all about everyone paying their fair share. AND IT WORKED.
President Trump didn't snuggle up with anyone who wanted to cause harm to the US. What a ridiculous statement.

/-----/ When did the proposed Trump budget pass putting those cuts in place? Becuase democRATs controlled the spending by 2018. If they were made, it's on the democRATs,

Uh, the tax cuts (completely irresponsible) were done in 2017... Next.

Now you're claiming Trump created the virus and spread it around?

Well, he did that too, when he held super spreader events because he ego can't go five minutes without a cheering crowd. But the list of his other covid screwups is too long to list here.

How did making NATO member countries pay their fair fare share undermine NATO? The US was picking up the slack. I tought libs were all about everyone paying their fair share. AND IT WORKED.

Not really. It just made the allies resentful. Fortunately, Biden was able to pull them together to resist Putin.

President Trump didn't snuggle up with anyone who wanted to cause harm to the US. What a ridiculous statement.
You mean other than Kim Jong Um and Putin.

Uh, the tax cuts (completely irresponsible) were done in 2017... Next.

Well, he did that too, when he held super spreader events because he ego can't go five minutes without a cheering crowd. But the list of his other covid screwups is too long to list here.

Not really. It just made the allies resentful. Fortunately, Biden was able to pull them together to resist Putin.

You mean other than Kim Jong Um and Putin.
Putin began moving into position at the border as soon as Biden was sworn in. You people lie like breathing.

Wouldn't know... most of you Christians are about 100% opposite of what Jesus said. If you guys practiced what Jesus said - compassion for the poor and treating people decently - instead of what he didn't say - hating gays and Mexicans, we might actually have a basis to talk.

If you kept your silly bronze age superstitions in your churches, I wouldn't have a problem with you. It's when you try to impose them on the rest of us, I have an issue. You guys have a long history of abusing people who don't believe what you believe. It's why the Founders (right after they protected slavery and badly defined militias to include gun nuts) actually got one right and established a separation of church and state.
I don't hate gays. I do hate it when gays try to indoctrinate my child. I don't hate Mexicans. I love my Mexican neighbors and friends. I hate it when people from South America break the law and come here illegally. Don't be so fucking stupid.

Rightwing, succinct, and correct.

"Every Republican Should Hear New Italian PM Giorgia Meloni’s Message and Make It Their Platform

....she sounds a lot like Donald Trump, though perhaps even more honest about the problems that plague society. “Natural families” are a key to any society’s success and the vast majority of Republicans have bowed to LGBTQIA+ supremacy in one way or another.

Thank you for admitting that you are a fascist. She won with a quarter of the vote. Try winning a election in the US with a quarter of the vote.

Very different from the social policies outlined by Meloni, here are the House Republican's plan:

• Fight inflation and lower the cost of living by cutting government spending, lowering taxes, and deregulating industry.
  • Maximize American-made energy and move supply chains and manufacturing away from China.
  • Secure the border by increasing funding to law enforcement, hiring 200,000 more officers, ending catch-and-release, requiring legal status for jobs, targeting DAs who refuse to prosecute crime, and fighting the import of fentanyl that's killing thousands.
  • Establish a Select Committee on China to counter the growing threat of the CCP.
  • Advance a Parents' Bill of Rights, protect women competing in women's sports from transgender ideology, work on legislation to curb censorship and privacy invasion by Big Tech.
  • Uphold constitutional freedoms including free speech, the rights of preborn children, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms.
  • End proxy voting in Congress, push for voter ID and accurate voter rolls with fair observer access to polling sites.
McCarthy also said the GOP's first order of business would be to repeal the 87,000 new IRS agents – many of them armed – that the Democrats approved this year."
notthebee.com

House Republicans just laid out their agenda if they win bigly in the midterms. Here's the rundown.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) held a town hall on Friday morning to unveil House Republicans' action plan should they retake the House this November.
notthebee.com
notthebee.com

Can any Democrat voter articulate their disagreement?

I bet not.

You mean lowering taxes on the rich. Allowing industry to destroy the environment and allow companies to lie to their customers.

Only 7% of oil executives say the government is the reason that they are not increasing drilling. That is a lie.

People do have the right to cross the border and request asylum. We are facing a serious shortage of workers that will get worse as time goes on. Apparently you want to tank the economy.

Who is invading Ukraine? It is not CCP, it is Putin. Apparently McCarthy has no issues with Putin.

This means attacking and terrorizing transgenders. Social media companies have every right to decide what goes on their property. You apparently want to nationalize social media companies.

Putting the lives and health of women at risk. Establishing a religious theocracy. Making sure that mass shooters have access to assault weapons.

Making it harder to vote by any means necessary.

Their first job is to ensure that the rich can continue to cheat on their taxes.

This is a fascist agenda that is clothed in sheep's clothing.

Why would that be?

Are you one of those utter simpletons who falsely equates “conservative” with “fascist?” :cuckoo:

That is what conservatives have become. Fascists. If someone wants to call themselves gay and marry, why should we interfere? Same thing with transgenders. Being conservative should equate to more freedom for individuals not less.

Thank you for admitting that you are a fascist. She won with a quarter of the vote. Try winning a election in the US with a quarter of the vote.
Italy isn't the USA, dodo. She got the most votes. That's called democracy, dumb ass.

That is what conservatives have become. Fascists. If someone wants to call themselves gay and marry, why should we interfere? Same thing with transgenders. Being conservative should equate to more freedom for individuals not less.
Perversion isn't Liberty. You're confused.

For invasion. You know what I mean. Time to play dumb, huh.

Not at all. Trump allowed Russian aggression to continue against the Ukraine, even frustrated Congress' attempt to arm the Ukraine to defend herself. You know, for a guy who wasn't Putin's puppet, Trump did a lot to benefit Putin.

I don't hate gays. I do hate it when gays try to indoctrinate my child. I don't hate Mexicans. I love my Mexican neighbors and friends. I hate it when people from South America break the law and come here illegally. Don't be so fucking stupid.

When I hear this kind of crap, the first thing I have to ask is, "When did you decide to be straight?" This crap that children can be "indoctrinated", like if the teacher read's "Heather has Two Mommies" to him and suddenly, he's off to the Pride Parade, is just fucking silly.

As for Mexicans... you are fine with them doing the menial jobs, you just don't want them having the same opportunities white immigrants from Europe had. The problem is they are following the law. They are presenting themselves at the border and asking for asylum. That's what our law actually calls for.

Why would that be?

Are you one of those utter simpletons who falsely equates “conservative” with “fascist?”

She didn't run as a "conservative", she ran as a homophobe... the hallmark of fascism is to find marginalized groups to blame for society's problems.

Italy isn't the USA, dodo. She got the most votes. That's called democracy, dumb ass.

Actually, Italy has a parliamentary system... it's not quite democracy.

Perversion isn't Liberty. You're confused.

What is perverted? You see, this is one of those things I find amusing about homophobes. At the end of the day, all their arguments boil down to "God Says It's Bad" and "I Think It's Icky!"

Leaving aside the God argument, what do they do that's icky? Fellatio? Cunnilingus? Anal? Because straights so all those things.

Forum List

Back