Sounds A Lot Like the Coverage of Abu Ghraib

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I don't know why I continue to be dismayed at the MSM. I should be used to it by now, I mean I expect it about politics, just have a hard time with their continual role in trying to harm the armed forces:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/004826.php

Lots of links:

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Is anyone really surprised at this blatant attempt to discredit the military and in particular the Army? I have said many times that it is my opinion that the professed support of the troops by some is mere hypocracy. I sincerely hope that the "silent majority" speaks up this time...loudly and clearly....in defense of military members against those who choose to knowingly undermine the morale in the hopes of discrediting not only the military but the nation as well.

If they do not, in a very short time, soldiers will once again find themselves being spat upon and barred from certain businesses, etc. and generally viewed as second class citizens.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I agree. The one bright spot is Pew, Gallup, and other polsters are finding the public is not buying what the MSM is selling, to the point of now disbelieving much of the other news they are putting out.