Fix. The Border. NOW.

How much do you want to bet that Bush will mention the WOT several million times in his speech tonight but the word Border will never be mentioned?

I firmly believe that whomever steps up to this obvious security issue will be elected overwhelmingly in the next election. Even if it is HillBilly Clinton.

I just don't get why Bush isn't doing more about this issue? :scratch:
Just about everyone I know that voted for him still supports him,but is not happy with his handling of the borders...at all.

There was a story on the local news here last night about illegals in the area. Local police don't have authority to detain illegals and the feds don't have manpower to came and deal with them. Now this guy is on the loose. I believe I heard his house was burned down.http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4657688/detail.html

dilloduck said:
People are screaming for action on all fronts yet NO ONE is listening--anyone notice the void here?

Vote Libertarian. They are listening. It was part of the platform during the last election, everybody thought Badnarick was being paranoid when he discussed the topic of putting troops on the border.

Al-Frickn'-Jazeera. Why don't we just drop leaflets saying Open Border Here! Get into America Easy! Kill Infidels Without Breaking A Sweat!

theim said:
Al-Frickn'-Jazeera. Why don't we just drop leaflets saying Open Border Here! Get into America Easy! Kill Infidels Without Breaking A Sweat!

One successful terrorist attack in the US will undermine the whole rational for fighting terrorism "over there" and I'm afraid we can't stop it from happening. I can see the Dems just praying for it to happen. We shall see if America caves or not.

Forum List

Back