Sound of Freedom (2023)

nope. i believe sex trafficking exists, of course. i also believe in the conspiracy theories from QAnon.

The leftists are now officially conspiracy theorists and believe in QAnon!

I will have to file this away to trot it out later when they start whining that anything MTG believes is a conspiracy theory, as if they're actually hurling one of their weak-ass insults!

Thank you, Rodimus

yes. i figure it would've been moved into the Conspiracy Theories board because The Media is labeling this movie as a QAnon conspiracy movie.

And the fact that the "media" labels it as such is good enough for you, right?

(As if this poster is ever coming back to this thread.)

This is a QAnon type movie, in theaters now. it grossed 40 million dollars with a budget of about 15 million dollars. it ranked 3rd this weekend at the box office. I have not seen this movie yet. Anyone see it? What are your thoughts about this movie? Sound of Freedom (2023) ⭐ 8.7 | Action, Biography, Drama
Have not seen it but what make's it a QAnon type movie. From the previews it looks like just another good guys saying the kiddies from the bad guys.

Have not seen it but what make's it a QAnon type movie. From the previews it looks like just another good guys saying the kiddies from the bad guys.

Everything that scares the leftist vermin has something to do with QAnon.

QAnon is their Emmanuel Goldstein, when they're not busy being owned by OrangeManBad..

Thanks. I always wonder what is. Now I know, The core QAnon conspiracy theory is that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic child molesters are operating a global child sex trafficking ring which conspired against former U.S. President Donald Trump during his term in office. In other words, it is a creation of folks who are off their meds.

Per wikipedia.

I always really trust the judgement of those who base their knowledge of a subject on what they learned from wikipedia.

Right. No bias there. :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting us know.

Apropos of a new film release, an important reminder that Tim Ballard is a first rate grifter whose exaggerated track record of success as an anti-human trafficker is based on his own, unsubstantiated claims; that he is in league with QAnon conspiracy theorists; that his “historical” writings amount to little more than right wing fantasies void of any actual evidence; and that his organization has been caught multiple times exaggerating, misleading, outright lying, and otherwise deceiving the public.

He’s a con artist. A scammer. And a self-indulgent narcissist.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, children subject to sexual abuse and sex trafficking are likely to be first trafficked by a relative, not some darker-skinned kingpin far away from home.

Apropos of a new film release, an important reminder that Tim Ballard is a first rate grifter whose exaggerated track record of success as an anti-human trafficker is based on his own, unsubstantiated claims; that he is in league with QAnon conspiracy theorists; that his “historical” writings amount to little more than right wing fantasies void of any actual evidence; and that his organization has been caught multiple times exaggerating, misleading, outright lying, and otherwise deceiving the public.

He’s a con artist. A scammer. And a self-indulgent narcissist.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, children subject to sexual abuse and sex trafficking are likely to be first trafficked by a relative, not some darker-skinned kingpin far away from home.

Keep it up.

The longer and louder you squeal about stuff like this, the more obvious your fear becomes! We love it!

More!

PS -- I'm going to see the film tomorrow and I will pay it forward by buying ten more tickets so others who don't have the money can see it.

You won't stop us, no matter how hard you try.

This is a QAnon type movie, in theaters now. it grossed 40 million dollars with a budget of about 15 million dollars. it ranked 3rd this weekend at the box office. I have not seen this movie yet. Anyone see it? What are your thoughts about this movie? Sound of Freedom (2023) ⭐ 8.7 | Action, Biography, Drama
Never going to watch it but somebody just started another conspiracy thread about how aggrieved conservatives think there is a conspiracy to inconvenience them slightly at the AMC movie theaters when they go to watch it. These people are truly next level role players in the most expansive DnD game of all time.

"Pay It Forward"

angel.com/freedom

Unless, of course, you think raping children is a good thing.

We know there are a few here who are into that.

I plan on seeing it this weekend. I heard about it I just didn't know what it was about until The Officer Tatum started talking about it and the fact that the leftwing media is once again showing its true colors of just how much they hate children.

Forum List

Back