Sorry That The Veterans' Day Dance Is A Little Late Tonight

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It'll probably start closer to nine ET. I'm spending the weekend with my fiancee and I was busy packing. Hence the late start. Sorry for any inconveniences and:I promise that it'll start ASAP. :)

I am already dancing. Tonight my 5 year old grandson called me. They were learning about Veterans Day in kindergarten. He wanted to say "Thank you" to Grandpa.

My feet haven't touched the ground since that call.

His kindergarten teacher deserves a raise or teachers if he has any teacher's assistants.

Challenge her in another thread. Let this one be for the veteran's day dance and a celebration of veterans.

Don't worry, I reported him. I'll be starting the actual celebration soon and we can talk about veterans in this one for now.

veterans-day.png

His kindergarten teacher deserves a raise or teachers if he has any teacher's assistants.

Apparently when my son talked to him about his day, he started chattering about veterans. When he found out Grandpa and Grandma are both veterans, he insisted they had to call me and then call Grandma.

Apparently when my son talked to him about his day, he started chattering about veterans. When he found out Grandpa and Grandma are both veterans, he insisted they had to call me and then call Grandma.

I'd say get the dog a puppy or a pony. (If it's alright with his parents of course lol) Btw thank you both for your services. :)

Btw, here you guys go. :)

Forum List

Back