Sorry Excuse To Be Called “terrorist”

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
SORRY EXCUSE TO BE CALLED “TERRORIST”

I would hardly deservingly give credit to Ayers and the Weathermen with the honorary title of “terrorist.” They could not even do mayor damage to the Capitol, Pentagon and Public buildings. And how many people did they kill?
Tim McVeigh did more property damage and killed more innocent people that the “Weathermen” did during all the years of their radical movement. Ayers and the Weathermen did not end the Vietnam War and did not start a war. A 10 year war with no end in sight would have cost us more if it had continued.
Even though there were deaths lost after we left, we saved lives of many American troops. We had already lost 58,000 lives in the war that had no end. A prolonged war with no end in sight would have been disastrous in money and lives.
It only took 19 foreign men to bring this county to it’s knees and start a war that have cost us 4100 American troops, wounded 30,000, causing PTS in many and not to mention how many lives they destroyed at 9-11. And is costing us trillions, a debt we will never pay off.
I think we are giving too much credit to the Weathermen by calling them “terrorist” so this must be in the media just to feebly smear Obama’s character. Shame on the right wing media, FOXNEWS, (the three stooges) Rush, Hannity , O’Rilley and Palin.
All of this right wing media hype has done nothing but given Ayers ammunition to write yet another book and make millions.
And it was all the right wing media hype that got Obama elected.

Calling Rush, Hannity, and O'Reilly the 3 stooges is a direct insult to a very funny group of guys so please do insult them like that.

How about "The 3 pricks?" "The 3 assholes?" "The 3 douchebags?" "The 3 jackasses?" or "The 3 blowhards?" Those will all work and they won't insult anyone besides the 3 that should be since they love to just make shit up on Democrats for idiotic reasons. (And yes, I say the same thing about Olbermann too even though I happen to fall on his side)

SORRY EXCUSE TO BE CALLED “TERRORIST”

I would hardly deservingly give credit to Ayers and the Weathermen with the honorary title of “terrorist.” They could not even do mayor damage to the Capitol, Pentagon and Public buildings. And how many people did they kill?
Tim McVeigh did more property damage and killed more innocent people that the “Weathermen” did during all the years of their radical movement. Ayers and the Weathermen did not end the Vietnam War and did not start a war. A 10 year war with no end in sight would have cost us more if it had continued.
Even though there were deaths lost after we left, we saved lives of many American troops. We had already lost 58,000 lives in the war that had no end. A prolonged war with no end in sight would have been disastrous in money and lives.
It only took 19 foreign men to bring this county to it’s knees and start a war that have cost us 4100 American troops, wounded 30,000, causing PTS in many and not to mention how many lives they destroyed at 9-11. And is costing us trillions, a debt we will never pay off.
I think we are giving too much credit to the Weathermen by calling them “terrorist” so this must be in the media just to feebly smear Obama’s character. Shame on the right wing media, FOXNEWS, (the three stooges) Rush, Hannity , O’Rilley and Palin.
All of this right wing media hype has done nothing but given Ayers ammunition to write yet another book and make millions.
And it was all the right wing media hype that got Obama elected.

you related to Biden? By any chance?? three letter word " J O B S jobs.. :lol:

Forum List

Back