To the Conservatives.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama is our President elect. Get over it already. Stop the petty bitching about his birth certificate and his grandmother. Stop the personal attacks

He has enough REAL issues for us to discuss. His policies suck and we have him on tape advancing them.

Give it a rest. Remember how much we have hated the petty bitching and moaning from the left for the last 8 years. Lets be better then those guys. Stick to facts and reality.

Obama will be appointing people to positions, that gives us ammo. He will be advancing his plan for the Country, more ammo. Chose the effective High Road and avod the easy mudslinging low road.

He is already side stepping promises. Attack him on THAT. Wait for the new Congress and point out all the bad decisions by the Democrats. In 2 years we can reclaim the Congress and in 4 we can put Obama out of office if he does all the idiotic things he has promised to do.

Crying about a Birth Certificate that the State has already said is valid is a waste of time. Complaining because he did not do what you would do with the death of his Grandmother is PETTY.

There are real issues to discuss. Though most we have to wait for him to actually start pushing them.

Obama is our President elect. Get over it already. Stop the petty bitching about his birth certificate and his grandmother. Stop the personal attacks

He has enough REAL issues for us to discuss. His policies suck and we have him on tape advancing them.

Give it a rest. Remember how much we have hated the petty bitching and moaning from the left for the last 8 years. Lets be better then those guys. Stick to facts and reality.

Obama will be appointing people to positions, that gives us ammo. He will be advancing his plan for the Country, more ammo. Chose the effective High Road and avod the easy mudslinging low road.

He is already side stepping promises. Attack him on THAT. Wait for the new Congress and point out all the bad decisions by the Democrats. In 2 years we can reclaim the Congress and in 4 we can put Obama out of office if he does all the idiotic things he has promised to do.

Crying about a Birth Certificate that the State has already said is valid is a waste of time. Complaining because he did not do what you would do with the death of his Grandmother is PETTY.

There are real issues to discuss. Though most we have to wait for him to actually start pushing them.

Well said and needed to be said.

Thank you. I agree. We need to work together the get US ouf of the mess we are in.:eusa_angel:

The answer is not conservative or liberal alone. It lies somewhere in between. Moderates will someday rule.

I will wait and see what he does before I applaud or attack. You may just be suprised and find he actually helps get us a little further back on the path we were founded on.

Thank you. I agree. We need to work together the get US ouf of the mess we are in.:eusa_angel:

The answer is not conservative or liberal alone. It lies somewhere in between. Moderates will someday rule.

I will wait and see what he does before I applaud or attack. You may just be suprised and find he actually helps get us a little further back on the path we were founded on.

None of us have a choice but to wait and see. You may be surprised at what he does. I hope not.

None of us have a choice but to wait and see. You may be surprised at what he does. I hope not.

I understand why, after the last 8 years, the Cons wouldn't trust what the President Elect has to say. I mean we've had someone in office who said one thing and did another. The skeptisim is well founded I'd say. It must be difficult to have been fooled all these years and some probably feel it's better to go in doubtful that way if things don't work out they can claim they knew it all along....like the Libs have been able to do with Bush.

My question is, will the Conservatives admit it if Obama does a good job?

I have to give you props for this RGS.

I really don't think I, or any sane lefty, has ever attacked Bush on a highly personal level, like him not loving his daughters, wife, or grandparents. I think its mostly been confined to him being an appalling idiot on policy issues like Iraq, Katrina, the economy, and tax cuts for the rich. I think he is pretty dumb, and that might sound like a personal attack. But, I generally think that means he's not up to the job, and is not nearly in the same intellectual ball field as most of our presidents in history. I don't literally think he's as stupid as a kentucky hillbilly with a third grade education.

I still think he looks like a chimpanzee. But, that's all in good fun. I think Obama with those huge ass ears, could be compared to dumbo the elephant and I wouldn't mind those kind of jokes.

I plan on giving BHO the same presumption of innocence and level of respect that Liberals gave GWB. :eusa_whistle:

So I guess you have to be quiet until it appears that his buddy on the Supreme Court fixed the election.... And then be quiet again after he fakes us into a pretend war of choice?

Cool... that means we won't hear from you for a long while.

Nice Try RSG,, ask for one thing and whatta ya get? More Bush attacks..

si fybbt si vert fybbt!

Given that some of Obama's policies are likely to deeply offend real conservtives (or neo-cons) I fail to understand why people go on and on about issues of little importance.

I presume that it's easier to take hate radios specious complaints about things like Obama's birth cirtificate, and his knowing Ayers, because the posters who write those posts cannot understand the REAL issues well enough to post anything specific about them.

oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... I forgot we're not supposed to respond to idiots like glockie.

RGS's point was correct and well-stated ... but I already had to give him pos rep on another point he made yesterday and couldn't send him any this time. However, HE stated that you guys shouldn't sink to the behavior of the left.. so that opened things up to a response, since it didn't start with the left... it started with the impeachment of a popular sitting president, followed closely by a supreme court justice rendering a decision in favor of his hunting buddy from which he should have recused himself.

Follwed closely by lies about WMD's and a pretend war of choice that has, to date, left an Official DoD Count of:

Troops Killed in Iraq: 4182
Troops Killed in Afghanistan: 621
Wounded in Action: 33355

Yay baby bush! Wooo Hoooo! And Brownie did a hell of a job!

http://www.iava.org/#

rgs:

i rarely agree with you..as is our way...but with this thread....you make me proud of a fellow north carolinian...i hope our next president does well...anyone who bets against themselves is a fool...imho... well said rgs...

So I guess you have to be quiet until it appears that his buddy on the Supreme Court fixed the election.... And then be quiet again after he fakes us into a pretend war of choice?

Cool... that means we won't hear from you for a long while.
Spoken like a true rabid liberal: 'Bush stole the election/ Bush lied people died'. :lol:

With Obama I'm going to be asking for where all those $199 campaign donations came from, and why his birth certificate is sealed. Then I'm going to ask why the troops ain't home from Iraq yet, and where he's going to hide the prisoners after he shuts down Gitmo.... :eusa_whistle:

Excellent points RGS!

Spoken like a true rabid liberal: 'Bush stole the election/ Bush lied people died'. :lol:

With Obama I'm going to be asking for where all those $199 campaign donations came from, and why his birth certificate is sealed. Then I'm going to ask why the troops ain't home from Iraq yet, and where he's going to hide the prisoners after he shuts down Gitmo.... :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry, was Scalia not Cheney's hunting buddy. Where I come from, you have to be ethically challenged to preside over a case affecting a friend's right. People get disbarred for that stuff.... it's called "appearance of impropriety".

But then again, given what I know about Scalia's handling of other matters, his ethics are in the toilet anyway.

Were there WMD's? Or was the intel faked?

Now go back and play with the other children.

I rest my case.

And you're not one to call anyone rabid.

I'm sorry, was Scalia not Cheney's hunting buddy. Where I come from, you have to be ethically challenged to preside over a case affecting a friend's right. People get disbarred for that stuff.... it's called "appearance of impropriety".

But then again, given what I know about Scalia's handling of other matters, his ethics are in the toilet anyway.

Were there WMD's? Or was the intel faked?

Now go back and play with the other children.

I rest my case.

And you're not one to call anyone rabid.

SCOTUS overturned the Florida Court due to their obvious breech of federal election law, remember? If you believe Bush lied about WMDs then you must also believe that Saddam told the truth. Thanks again for demonstrating why I say "Liberals are Liars". :lol:

Thats not what he's saying. There is nothing Sarg said that was by partisan. He wants to win and is gonna be screaming the entire time trying to find negative things. I don't applaud any of this, but I'd say that (for some reason) he believes in the Conservative ideology(or lack thereof) and knows how to get it back.

Oh, and Sarg, give it up, you're not taking over the Presidency in 4 years unless some Conservative nutjob assassinates Obama. Though, you might have a shot at Congress in 4 years

Forum List

Back